Zkittlez, Skywalker & Kosher Kushes By CoffeeShopSeeds

New Name For Chunky Cherry Thai x Dos-si-do

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
FRIDAY MYDAY UPDATE

Good day to you! A day or five more will do it for the second and last Candida. Today is a gift @ 80f in the yard! Getting more rot now but also looking at good days and nights so day by day. Buds still 99% there, trying for a few more days as I don't see them as ripe yet. I have to get the scope out again!

:green_heart:
I'm with Shed :ciao: I'd want at least 2 weeks if I could get it.
Your still in full flower mode. :Namaste:
What % of pistils are red?

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:

Highya SO,

Candida is looking plump!! Should get some nice cbd biomass from her!! I love how all those big branch tips show up like an overhead shot, only looking from the side! They're quite fat!! I have two more ready to come down, but need to wait until the 2 in the drying room finish. But, it's been such a good year, I'm not rushing anything this year!! Love growing outdoors!! Happy Smokin'

Here's to more 80º days! I'd love that plant to go another week or two. :)
Me too, it'll be mid 60's this week. I can see what you're saying. This one can use it. Though there's good frost now, I can see there's room to ripen. This appears to be the sativa +cbd+ one!
Touching wood with my crossed fingers!
I'm with Shed :ciao: I'd want at least 2 weeks if I could get it.
Your still in full flower mode. :Namaste:
What % of pistils are red?

Stay safe
This is a different one. Pistols are short maybe and they seem to just disappear. They're white , then gone leaving a large calix so I can't judge that way. The weather and or bud rot will be the deciders on her I'm afraid. Day by day.
Highya SO,

Candida is looking plump!! Should get some nice cbd biomass from her!! I love how all those big branch tips show up like an overhead shot, only looking from the side! They're quite fat!! I have two more ready to come down, but need to wait until the 2 in the drying room finish. But, it's been such a good year, I'm not rushing anything this year!! Love growing outdoors!! Happy Smokin'
She's making nice fat colas! I'm glad to hear you're in good shape too! It's been a very nice year to grow! I'll be happy to have the drying room empty too.
She look like she still has a bit to give you Mr Otter. Pretty girl.
Hey Lerugged, she does. We'll see how long I can keep her!

Me too, it'll be mid 60's this week. I can see what you're saying. This one can use it. Though there's good frost now, I can see there's room to ripen. This appears to be the sativa +cbd+ one!
Touching wood with my crossed fingers!

This is a different one. Pistols are short maybe and they seem to just disappear. They're white , then gone leaving a large calix so I can't judge that way. The weather and or bud rot will be the deciders on her I'm afraid. Day by day.

She's making nice fat colas! I'm glad to hear you're in good shape too! It's been a very nice year to grow! I'll be happy to have the drying room empty too.

Hey Lerugged, she does. We'll see how long I can keep her!
That's what I figured.
Get what you can while it's still viable.
Hope you have a nice weekend my friend. :passitleft:

Stay safe

Ahoy me brother,
We report a full crew of your Red Sky Cherry Sativa are above ground in the Jiffy cups. I popped 8 beans hoping for 6 girls but will be happy with four. 8 for 8 popped. This will be back-to-back Otter strains as we have Stankberry and Northern Stankberry in the bloom room heading into the drought tomorrow. The last jars of Otter's Dream went last night to a pancreatic cancer patient. He loves it.

You, my furry, little raw clam eating friend are a local hero!
Thanks to you, around here the pain has been getting its ass kicked. :love:

Ahoy me brother,
We report a full crew of your Red Sky Cherry Sativa are above ground in the Jiffy cups. I popped 8 beans hoping for 6 girls but will be happy with four. 8 for 8 popped. This will be back-to-back Otter strains as we have Stankberry and Northern Stankberry in the bloom room heading into the drought tomorrow. The last jars of Otter's Dream went last night to a pancreatic cancer patient. He loves it.

You, my furry, little raw clam eating friend are a local hero!
Thanks to you, around here the pain has been getting its ass kicked. :love:
Nothing could have made my day better Maritimer! That Red Sky was something! Not all cultivars come back to haunt me to grow them again. This one is on my mind all the time and I can't wait to replenish our jars! My personal favorite maybe of all to date!
God Bless you and the people you watch over! Hey It's almost not a federal crime real soon! That's big news! it'll be easier for the officials to be kind to you and yours/ours:) at the Vets hospital!

Looking strong Stone another week and your Candida seems to keep pumping (weather depending) maybe we all get another week of suitable weather, one more week of ripening makes a difference in cannabinoid profile and if looking for CBD maybe holding another week or two might just put you and Candida on a very good HIGH mark.

She looks beautiful and the weight is there.

Looking forward for the next update
:popcorn:

After looking at the different candidas around here, I might just grow one for my wife she can’t do THC but she can do CBD. I like the CBD Sativa pheno you have.

Highya SO,

My forecast is sunny for the next week. I'm thinking we'll get a frost before we get rain. Amazing stretch of weather this year!! I'm working on droughting my ladies that are left, just to see what happens. Your ladies arms are seriously loaded with buds!! They look so loaded. Great job, SO! Happy Smokin'

Looking strong Stone another week and your Candida seems to keep pumping (weather depending) maybe we all get another week of suitable weather, one more week of ripening makes a difference in cannabinoid profile and if looking for CBD maybe holding another week or two might just put you and Candida on a very good HIGH mark.

She looks beautiful and the weight is there.

Looking forward for the next update
:popcorn:

After looking at the different candidas around here, I might just grow one for my wife she can’t do THC but she can do CBD. I like the CBD Sativa pheno you have.
Thanks Dan, I think we can make it a week or so looking at the forecast. Last night hit 37/2.7 and is projected to be warmer from here for the week.
Highya SO,

My forecast is sunny for the next week. I'm thinking we'll get a frost before we get rain. Amazing stretch of weather this year!! I'm working on droughting my ladies that are left, just to see what happens. Your ladies arms are seriously loaded with buds!! They look so loaded. Great job, SO! Happy Smokin'
Fantastic year for sure Bode! Hope they drought for you! I decided to keep watering these since they were all cbd and the Caplan study didn't see a bump in cbd.

Fantastic year for sure Bode! Hope they drought for you! I decided to keep watering these since they were all cbd and the Caplan study didn't see a bump in cbd.
Hey Stone. Not sure you have that right.

Conclusions of Caplan's thesis 117 pages long or so
Caplan
Cannabinoid concentration and yield in the dry floral material of cannabis exposed to drought stress at week seven in the flowering stage. T
Conclusions
This study suggested that controlled drought stress can increase the concentration of major cannabinoids THCA, CBDA and the yield of THCA, CBDA, THC, and CBD
in chemovar II cannabis without reducing dry floral weight (yield) and irrespective of decreased Pn. These results were achieved by gradually drying the substrate over eleven days until plant WP reached around -1.5 MPa during week seven in the flowering stage. Comparable results can be expected using leaf wilting as a drought stress indicator with fertigation triggered at a leaf angle 50% higher than in its turgid state. This method for administering drought-stress and the results of this study should be applicable for similar varieties of chemovar II cannabis; however, other chemovars or varieties may respond differently.
Yield in the control was 178 ± 9.4 g·m-2 and was 232 ± 18.5 g·m-2 in the drought treatment but yield did not differ statistically between the two treatments (P = 0.06; n = 3). The moisture content of the dried and cured floral material was 8 ± 0.1 % in the control, 11% lower than that in the drought treatment, at 9 ± 0.1 % (P = 0.01; n = 3). Henceforward, the floral dry weight and cannabinoid contents are corrected to zero percent moisture.
Of the analyzed cannabinoids, all were detected in at least one sample, these included: THC, THCA, CBD, CBDA, CBG, CBGA, and CBN. In the drought treatment, only one sample had a detectable concentration of CBG and CBN, and in the control there were no samples with detectable CBN; therefore, comparisons could not be made for these cannabinoids, and the means for CBN were not presented.
The drought treatment elicited a 12% increase in THCA concentration and a 13% increase in CBDA concentration but had no effect on the concentrations of the other detected cannabinoids Drought had substantial effects on cannabinoid yield, expressed as grams of cannabinoid from floral material per unit growing area (g·m-2). In the drought treatment, THC yield was 50% higher, THCA yield was 43% higher, CBD yield was 67% higher, and CBDA yield was 47% higher than in the control

Thanks for the brain fart fix Azi! Sorry to lead anyone on to the wrong information! I believe she's seen her last water yesterday in this case!
It didn't smell like a brain fart! :laughtwo:

Hay bro,
Side by side shot of the flowers. U can clearly see how much farther along the Hybrid is after mating with the quick Northern Lights. The two strains are being grown simultaneously for extra comparison fun.

Hay bro,
Side by side shot of the flowers. U can clearly see how much farther along the Hybrid is after mating with the quick Northern Lights. The two strains are being grown simultaneously for extra comparison fun.
Thanks for the pic drop Maritimer! Love the comparison! That northern lights ended up a very good plant! I can only imagine the medicinal value of them together! Still haven't wet one here yet and looking forward to!

A very late congrats on the well deserved MOTM, and the other harvest! :party:
Sorry about the rot and hopefully the weather will cooperate with you to finish out!

Back
Top Bottom