Hempy Kush 400w HPS

Your girls are looking super bushy and healthy!!! great job on the LST and training!!! IT really shows in your photos how well training pays off, that looks like a cannabush!!!!

Hey Sisco -

I've always liked my gals bushy, too. Those are the epitome of good health, brotha! :high-five:

Oh, and thanks for helping cheer me up. It really means a lot to me, and you've been a great friend for a long time. "You're a good egg, Noonan!"
:)

Nice Bush................................ Man I see Vantage in that plant. I got some pic's somewhere back in time that I'd swear it was her or a clone from her. Great looking plats again. Man my Paki is doing some strange growth. Yea it could be a wild pitch in the genetic pool. I ended up putting her in my flowering room. Now I'm alittle worried she might act real strange and even throw out some balls. But you know I can see where it wood make a nice SOG plant. Just afew bottom branches to trim and then put like 9 in a 3X3 maybe 12 in a 4X4.
Well just reading up alittle on your grow with that plant. Well all plants. Hope you got alot of those seeds. I ended up with about 100-150 of my 'Bubba-Skunk'. I even threw 5 on a paper towel. 4 cracked within 2 days. Sooooooo maybe strains, so little time. Keepem Green
Funny you say that, cause I was thinking of your same plant...that wasn't too long ago either. I'm really lucky getting 3 females on the first 5 or 6 beans that I started. I still have a few left, hope to get a male and make some more beans...lol isn't this fun!

Man, my bad for calling yours a CB Xmas tree... It's just not like anything I've seen on your grows, quite the opposite. I wouldn't be surprised if it did grow balls and a mustache, this is some new chit.

Here's something that will lift some weight...

The dried Paki Ryder..(if you really need to know how long it's been dried, look back a few pages and let me know too)

P10107671.JPG
P10107662.JPG
P10107652.JPG
P10107641.JPG
P10107634.JPG
P10107542.JPG

You got me all excited thinking of a 4x4, that would mean a possible track and bigger pot...bigger pot...bigger pot!

The dried Paki Ryder..(if you really need to know how long it's been dried, look back a few pages and let me know too)

:rofl: There you go again!! Way to make the reader to the leg work for you! Great Job!! That Paki Ryder looks awesome!! Looking forward to your serious smoke report!!

Sysco! I came accross this video on ewe boob. Is that you?! Just seems like something you would do!

[video=youtube;4awVqRr1eCo]YouTube[/video]

yea sisco i'm still here. been following your journals and many others for almost 3 years now.been member for about half that time. maybe i'll run a journal one day. with all the reading and learning i'm doing i don't see how i would have the time. spend around 3 hours a day on here just reading and with work and a grow to tend to there is just not much time left.but i do realy apreciate the time you all put in on the journals because i have learnt so much.i thank you all here at :420:

No Kidding! They look great! Lots of tops! One foot tall and 3 feet wide!! Incredible!! :Namaste:

:rofl: There you go again!! Way to make the reader to the leg work for you! Great Job!! That Paki Ryder looks awesome!! Looking forward to your serious smoke report!!

Sysco! I came accross this video on ewe boob. Is that you?! Just seems like something you would do!

[video=youtube;4awVqRr1eCo]
[/video]

Sometimes I get lazy bro, my plan didn't work...

My Papi, RIP... used to tell me "son, lazy people work 2x's harder".

I chopped her on of May 28th, it was a good day to die....cloudy with a chance of amber.

So far, the smoke is as it says in the PR description... I smoked a whole bowl last night, I ended up sleeping good and hard right after. The taste is still up in the air...not so bad, not so tasty...

Thanks for showing everyone my dark and stupid side in that zombie video...ya, that's me...lol

Sometimes I get lazy bro, my plan didn't work...

My Papi, RIP... used to tell me "son, lazy people work 2x's harder".

I chopped her on of May 28th, it was a good day to die....cloudy with a chance of amber.

So far, the smoke is as it says in the PR description... I smoked a whole bowl last night, I ended up sleeping good and hard right after. The taste is still up in the air...not so bad, not so tasty...

Thanks for showing everyone my dark and stupid side in that zombie video...ya, that's me...lol

Don't know why. But I knew it. When I saw that video I thought of you! Didn't mean to show everyone what you really do for a living! LoL! :rofl: :peacetwo:

That Paki Ryder sounds just like the smoke I like! Strong!! The way you explain your harvest I would think you killed a deer or something! I love the smell of fresh cut grass in the morning!! Great job and good to see you back!:hippy:

Oh man, I want to run around like a zombie now soooo bad. Even if I could pull off the "running around" I would have a hard time not laughing all the while, though. Hard to be a menacing zombie when you have the giggles! :rofl:

Hard to be a menacing zombie when you have the giggles! :rofl:

I think I'll use that as the title to my autobiography someday. Maybe put it on my tombstone... ;)

Makes my Paki sound like it could end up a winner? Hey it starting to fill in. Still looks like a CB tree for sure. Hey I've grown uglier ones. Sure got your plant 'tight'. Alot of fine tuning and tweaking to get them like that. Great job on the plants. GL getting a male. Guess if ya get some more pollen you'll have to pollenate alottle larger section of the plant. Hey 'IF' you really like it, you can self it with alittle of that spray stuff to change her to male and get some female pollen. It looked like Granny did pretty good on her first try. I need to go look and see if all the seeds turned female. Sounds easy. Well Dude I'm off to see the wizard. You Keepem Green

So short yet so beautiful!!! :circle-of-love:

That is just ideal Sisco...:Namaste:

p.s theres not a single day that passes where I don't think about you :circle-of-love:

So sorry that It's taken so long to reply, I've been a bad,bad boy...

You are so sweet, it's always a pleasure to have you swing in to say hello. :Namaste:

halla halla, look'N top nudge my man. What a beautyfull plant :goodjob:
Thanx homie! It's them BPN nutes and FF soil kicking!

Your girls are looking super bushy and healthy!!! great job on the LST and training!!! IT really shows in your photos how well training pays off, that looks like a cannabush!!!!

Thanks Icemud and :welcome: , I taped her ass up good! lol
Hey Sisco -

I've always liked my gals bushy, too. Those are the epitome of good health, brotha! :high-five:

Oh, and thanks for helping cheer me up. It really means a lot to me, and you've been a great friend for a long time. "You're a good egg, Noonan!"
:)

My brother X, sorry it took me so long...you know how it is. I've just returned from a trip to my future pad... It's in a different MMJ approved state, real close to the border....

Thanks for having me up all night trying to come up with where I've heard "You're a good egg, Noonan!"

Mork and Mindy?

I appologize for not hitting you all back with a reply, I don't know when I'll get all caught up with everyone either. It's like that ATM.. But it is great to be here on :420: when I can be... Lots to do.

Thanks for the laugh CF, and Xlr8...my brothers!:high-five:

NCW
I'm glad to hear you're Paki is bouncing back, I took a bit with me out to Maine for my Fathers day. It really put me out a fluffy pillow cloud. It just made everything even better.

Evo-rat-93, I hear you and no problem..:Namaste:

The girl has been in flower since the first of June and is now 16" tall and 36" around...

P10109933.JPG
P10109893.JPG
P10109912.JPG

So sorry that It's taken so long to reply, I've been a bad,bad boy...

You are so sweet, it's always a pleasure to have you swing in to say hello. :Namaste:

Thanx homie! It's them BPN nutes and FF soil kicking!

Thanks Icemud and :welcome: , I taped her ass up good! lol

My brother X, sorry it took me so long...you know how it is. I've just returned from a trip to my future pad... It's in a different MMJ approved state, real close to the border....

Thanks for having me up all night trying to come up with where I've heard "You're a good egg, Noonan!"

Mork and Mindy?

Here you go Sysco!!!
The answer is Caddyshack!!! :drool:
:rocker:
01:06:19 All right. Well, I'm still willing to marry you!

01:06:23 Well, thanks for nothing!

01:06:31 You're a good egg, Noonan. She needs you.

01:06:40 The judge would like to see a caddy named Danny Noonan...

01:06:42 ...soon as he comes in.

Back
Top Bottom