Hempy Kush 400w HPS

Congratulations Sisco :thumb:

I was just thinking about your very first grow and now look at you. Great grows. Making you own seeds and strains. Slowly but surely you have turned into one the best growers on 420. If you had more space, no telling what you could do! :thumb:

Looking good there Sisco. Here's a quick pic of the Paki-Ryder I got going also. I'm alittle behind ya but it's pretty close. I plan on a 20/4 lighting system. She's in a one gallon container. I'm going to upgrade her to a 1.7 gallon finish pot in afew days. I'm using black gold soild with Tecnaflora Fert's at 3/4 strength.
004821.JPG

Keepem Green Sisco.

Congratulations Sisco :thumb:

I was just thinking about your very first grow and now look at you. Great grows. Making you own seeds and strains. Slowly but surely you have turned into one the best growers on 420. If you had more space, no telling what you could do! :thumb:

Yeah, the very first grow...lol
02925.JPG
02327.JPG
006104.JPG

We've both come a long ways uncle O, Can't keep a good man or good weed down...:high-five:

I may be getting a better (bigger) grow room soon, will be re-locating in the next couple months. I'm dreaming of a 25 acre farm :bigblush: but may be getting just a bigger room to put a tent in. It's still not clear, but I'll keep ya'll posted.

Thanks for spreading the love and take care.

Looking good there Sisco. Here's a quick pic of the Paki-Ryder I got going also. I'm alittle behind ya but it's pretty close. I plan on a 20/4 lighting system. She's in a one gallon container. I'm going to upgrade her to a 1.7 gallon finish pot in afew days. I'm using black gold soild with Tecnaflora Fert's at 3/4 strength.
004821.JPG

Keepem Green Sisco.

She's looking good bro! I have a few update pics too...and by the way 3/3 VAPAYA PLANTS ARE FEMALE!!

PAKI RYDER 18/6 in a 1.? DIY holy pot.
P1010510.JPG
P10105051.JPG

The 3 Vapaya girls

P10105031.JPG

P1010501.JPG

P10105041.JPG

I've been giving them BPN @ regular nute chart dose for 5th week.

We've both come a long ways uncle O, Can't keep a good man or good weed down...

I may be getting a better (bigger) grow room soon, will be re-locating in the next couple months. I'm dreaming of a 25 acre farm but may be getting just a bigger room to put a tent in. It's still not clear, but I'll keep ya'll posted.

:high-five:Yep..first grow! :love:

Man, that would be great! Ether one!

With the Farm...you might have to use your shotgun on occasion .:smokin: I know you..a field of plants!:bravo:

A bigger room might be better. :circle-of-love:

Yeah, the very first grow...lol
02925.JPG
02327.JPG
006104.JPG

We've both come a long ways uncle O, Can't keep a good man or good weed down...:high-five:

I may be getting a better (bigger) grow room soon, will be re-locating in the next couple months. I'm dreaming of a 25 acre farm :bigblush: but may be getting just a bigger room to put a tent in. It's still not clear, but I'll keep ya'll posted.

Thanks for spreading the love and take care.

I rest my case with everyone wo ever asked someone else what size light should I get??????????????????? The big one stupid. Should I get the 'smaller' tent?????????????????? Get the big one stupid. But it's fun to grow along with your gardens. I can't count the times I started out with Flourecent Lighting. True Sisco you come aways. That's another thing I like about these 'grow sites' is watching growers grow. You looking great there Dude. I see you 'might' have hit that Paki-Ryder alittle heavy with fert's? I know alot of Lowriders have a tend to curl under with their leaves. Mine is coming right along. Showing her first hair or two now. That Micromachine whatever it died. Looked like it damped off. I do have another Low Ryder going but that's one from the assortment pack I got from Budda Seeds. Hey 10 fem seed for under 50$. Wish I had some male auto flower pollen. I still think auto could save alot of trouble for outside growers in states that are still in the dark ages with their MMJ laws, like Missery. That way people have done harvested before other plants are fattening up and that makes it alot easier for cops to find. Back home in Arkansas the cops don't even start patroling the Mississippi till mid August. GL with the new place Sisco. Sounds kind of like a major move? Well Keepem Green

I rest my case with everyone wo ever asked someone else what size light should I get??????????????????? The big one stupid. Should I get the 'smaller' tent?????????????????? Get the big one stupid. But it's fun to grow along with your gardens. I can't count the times I started out with Flourecent Lighting. True Sisco you come aways. That's another thing I like about these 'grow sites' is watching growers grow. You looking great there Dude. I see you 'might' have hit that Paki-Ryder alittle heavy with fert's? I know alot of Lowriders have a tend to curl under with their leaves. Mine is coming right along. Showing her first hair or two now. That Micromachine whatever it died. Looked like it damped off. I do have another Low Ryder going but that's one from the assortment pack I got from Budda Seeds. Hey 10 fem seed for under 50$. Wish I had some male auto flower pollen. I still think auto could save alot of trouble for outside growers in states that are still in the dark ages with their MMJ laws, like Missery. That way people have done harvested before other plants are fattening up and that makes it alot easier for cops to find. Back home in Arkansas the cops don't even start patroling the Mississippi till mid August. GL with the new place Sisco. Sounds kind of like a major move? Well Keepem Green

Ha! Yes, size matters! My Paki did go through the NewB test and got burnt...good eye and thanks for pointing that stuff out.

I'm going to harvest her in another week so it finishes flushing, was going to drop her this weekend but found that I can still finish her on or as close to 50 days.

Lucky for us we are in a MMJ state, even though "we" still are vulnerable to Assmunchenfederalis. I have 2 cancer patients and another with a bad case of Diabetes that has very painful nerve damage asking me for some assistance.

Yup, a short term move (1-2 yrs) and then I think we can finally settle down. Thanks again for the kind words and for being such a great influence in my grow.

Here is the Paki Ryder @ 35 days flower.
P1010683.jpg
P10106821.jpg
P10106703.jpg

Nice! That Paki Ryder is packing on a lot of weight! Very Nice Sysco!! :bravo:

There's that soon to be NOTM Winner!

No need to appologize, I'm glad you dropped in. Good thing you don't have to worry about catching up so much here.

See you around MB and keep up the great works!

Great to hear from you Sisco :Namaste:

Thank you very much for the early congrats yet you never know what can happen. I haven't been here too long but I've seen some crazy stuff in my day lol:smokin:

It feels so awesome coming over here, I've learned a lot from you friend.:Namaste:

That has to be the best looking plant I have ever seen for 35 days!! Wowza that is so fast! lol:clap::smokin::high-five::bravo:

:thanks: for everything Sisco!!!

aloha bro! :) That Pakistan Ryder looks great, OMM grew one too.. I liked it! It wasn't that big however!!

Not doing hempy for the auto girl huh? Or did I see it wrong? Looked like soil. :) You can do it all!!

The whole plant going to a hash bucket you say? That should yield nice!! Man, making hash is what I'm most looking forward to.. Buds are nice, but well made hash is still king in my book.

Back
Top Bottom