Hempy Kush 400w HPS

Sisco, That is one cool airpot you made. I am very sure that will work just fine. I am getting temped to try a hempe grow like you do. It seems you are getting fast great results. Great pics. A true Professional.:thumb:

GO VAPAYA!!!! I'm really stoked to watch you grow these thing out!!
Cooooool ass airpot there Brother!. Also cant wait to see it in action.
Cool on the soil too! I have the same two bags, I love the stuff! I think I found my niche...Start in the Frog, transplant to the OF. I use the FF trio as well. Dirt rocks:high-five:

Something else I was going to say......Ah screw it:lot-o-toke:

Sisco i have returned
Dynomite!

Congrats on the beans poppin ;)
:high-five: :thanks: JS and :welcome:

Sisco, That is one cool airpot you made. I am very sure that will work just fine. I am getting temped to try a hempe grow like you do. It seems you are getting fast great results. Great pics. A true Professional.:thumb:
It's cool to see you wandering the halls of :420: again bro!

Hempy took me out of the ph hassle I was always having in my first few grows with soil. I think it's a great way to control a hydro (passive hydro).

I'm sure you'll be liking the speedy growth, some say the flavor of some strains are dulled in hydro, so I'll take a few clones to test that theory out on a side by side.

Those videos have me thinking a lot of bit differently, It's very awakening. Hope they help at least a little, I'm sending you signals! :Namaste:
GO VAPAYA!!!! I'm really stoked to watch you grow these thing out!!
Cooooool ass airpot there Brother!. Also cant wait to see it in action.
Cool on the soil too! I have the same two bags, I love the stuff! I think I found my niche...Start in the Frog, transplant to the OF. I use the FF trio as well. Dirt rocks:high-five:

Something else I was going to say......Ah screw it:lot-o-toke:

Yes my brother, Vapaya is born and we shall see what the doctor has created. Wahahahahahaahaaaaaaaaaaaa........

I'll have to keep a mother for ever if this comes out to be the shizzle.

I can't wait to taste the dirt :morenutes:

Veryyyyyyyyyyyyyy Intresting. I need to catch up on whats happening dude. I've seen ya had a good stoke with some females. Congrad's dad. Keepem Green. I'm scrolling back afew and see some pic's. Wow it let me rep ya Keepem Green

Veryyyyyyyyyyyyyy Intresting. I need to catch up on whats happening dude. I've seen ya had a good stoke with some females. Congrad's dad. Keepem Green. I'm scrolling back afew and see some pic's. Wow it let me rep ya Keepem Green

Quickie: I mated the Papaya male with Vantage 2 and now have 3 of their offspring going into their first week of veg.

The Paki Ryder is doing well in the FF HF and OF.... I'll take pics when I get back tonight!

It's Over Sisco!

The AirPot Garden saw your AirPot and they're coming after you and they are Pissed!
:rofl::rofl::rofl:
Oh MAN that was funny!!
Got a great visual of Sisco running down the street with his air pot over his head, "You'll never take me alive!!" he shouts.... white vans fish-tailing around corners...Aahhhh...sniff....Good times!:thumb:

What's up Sisco?! Happy 420 day brother!

I was just thinking of your 4/20 harvest last year, at 4:20, right? Wait, was that last year? Time is funky for me today and most days.

"I used to smoke pot. I still do, but I used to, too." Mitch Hedberg

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
Oh MAN that was funny!!
Got a great visual of Sisco running down the street with his air pot over his head, "You'll never take me alive!!" he shouts.... white vans fish-tailing around corners...Aahhhh...sniff....Good times!:thumb:

No,no,no... they're black, with red, yellow, and green trim.
P1010428.JPG

Thank you SMOKETOWER.CA FOR THE GRINDER!
Now you may continue with the visuals :hippy:...lol

What's up Sisco?! Happy 420 day brother!

I was just thinking of your 4/20 harvest last year, at 4:20, right? Wait, was that last year? Time is funky for me today and most days.

"I used to smoke pot. I still do, but I used to, too." Mitch Hedberg

THANKS X, Happy belated 420 :Namaste:

Yeah, I think you're right! lol I did the sacrificial chop..the Gods were pleased.

Hope the funk is "funky" in a good way and not "funky" in the bad way..:scratchinghead:

Back
Top Bottom