Hempy Kush 400w HPS

After burning that half-ounce joint of Lowryder #1 I smoked by myself on New Year's Eve, then turning around a half hour later and rollin' a 3 gram blunt of Raspberry Cough and burning it by myself too I better not comment on the tap out thing. :lot-o-toke:
I was good and high :)
My throat was like :cough: for days, though..... :(

i never seen an origami joint before..i cant even picture it haha. oh i've ATTEMPTED a cross joint but it was a full on "X" joint. it was fun though lol fun memories to look back on.these days i been rolling alot of blunts and have been sticking 3-4 swishers together and rolling 3-5 grams all in one long ass blunt.. usually smokes for about 25-45 minutes. its alot of weed to the face in a short period but with 2-3 buddies were usually able to peer pressure each other into keep smoking when we feel like we wanna tap out.

vapaya huh? whats that crossed with besides papaya (if its not crossed with papaya im going to be stumped)

Here ya' go!

Cigarette Creations - YouTube

After burning that half-ounce joint of Lowryder #1 I smoked by myself on New Year's Eve, then turning around a half hour later and rollin' a 3 gram blunt of Raspberry Cough and burning it by myself too I better not comment on the tap out thing. :lot-o-toke:

that happens over here pretty much daily. christmas was a long time ago, shit i cant even remember christmas anymore now that i think look back on it haha

You serious!? :yikes:

I have trouble smoking a whole J, have been able to but I'm usually good with 3/4 of a normal size gets me wasted and smoking it all is just wasting it.

Add a 2 or 3 liquid chasers and it's a :party:

I have trouble smoking a whole J, have been able to but I'm usually good with 3/4 of a normal size gets me wasted and smoking it all is just wasting it.

yea liquid chasers make any boring day a :party: haha when your buddies match you with what ever you throw down (a gram) your only wasting your gram and gaining a few extra....for FREE lol. i waste a gram or 2 just on matching my neighbors with their gram or 2 a day. its a nice system, plus like i said having peer pressure (or your friends calling you a weenie) really brings out your 3rd lung lol

Lowryder #1 is either a really weak strain or I harvested it at the wrong time. Hence the 1-1/2 to 2 hour smokefest that ended in rolling a blunt shortly after that. Hell, it was New Year's I wanted to be seriously high. :)
I've smoked weed for years, and its always been the same. Burn one, keep burning it because the high seems to increase. Depending on the potency, I may burn one or two more if I need to, which peaks the high. Basically just keep poofing until the high gets no higher. It's not just high, but good n' high which is pretty much my favorite way to be all the time because I feel it makes me like a well-rounded individual and accentuates my highly charismatic personality, not to mention how well bloodshot eyes go with the subtle highlights of my naturally curly hair. :battingeyelashes:
Well, about fifteen minutes to a half hour later, hello slightly less than mediocre buzz, and its back up to the chimp nest to 'moke another. I'll get me a bong soon and fill it with ice water 'cause I'm tired of sounding like Froggie from the Little Rascals every time I talk from burnin' weed so much. Damn, I could pound a 1" nail in a board with this callus I have on my thumb. Them cigarette lighter wheels are rough on the fingerprints. And let's not even discuss my tattered like a ghost ship's sails lungs..... :)
:peace:

yea liquid chasers make any boring day a :party: haha when your buddies match you with what ever you throw down (a gram) your only wasting your gram and gaining a few extra....for FREE lol. i waste a gram or 2 just on matching my neighbors with their gram or 2 a day. its a nice system, plus like i said having peer pressure (or your friends calling you a weenie) really brings out your 3rd lung lol

Sublime - Smoke Two Joints - YouTube

Lowryder #1 is either a really weak strain or I harvested it at the wrong time. Hence the 1-1/2 to 2 hour smokefest that ended in rolling a blunt shortly after that. Hell, it was New Year's I wanted to be seriously high. :)
I've smoked weed for years, and its always been the same. Burn one, keep burning it because the high seems to increase. Depending on the potency, I may burn one or two more if I need to, which peaks the high. Basically just keep poofing until the high gets no higher. It's not just high, but good n' high which is pretty much my favorite way to be all the time because I feel it makes me like a well-rounded individual and accentuates my highly charismatic personality, not to mention how well bloodshot eyes go with the subtle highlights of my naturally curly hair. :battingeyelashes:
Well, about fifteen minutes to a half hour later, hello slightly less than mediocre buzz, and its back up to the chimp nest to 'moke another. I'll get me a bong soon and fill it with ice water 'cause I'm tired of sounding like Froggie from the Little Rascals every time I talk from burnin' weed so much. Damn, I could pound a 1" nail in a board with this callus I have on my thumb. Them cigarette lighter wheels are rough on the fingerprints. And let's not even discuss my tattered like a ghost ship's sails lungs..... :)
:peace:

Oh by the way, I never did congratulate you on MOTM. Good deal, man.

Some people are just made with a higher tollerance and so a tweaking to the prescription needs to be applied.

You like flying the red eye :winkyface:
Edibles my friend, take two of these and call me in the morning
P10004991.JPG

Thanks for the laughs PC I'm glad to have met you here.

PotChimp's Medible Recipe :

2 - 5" x 5" x 1/2" slabs of pressed hashish
2 Tablespoons of butane extracted honey oil
2 Tablespoons Kief

1) Spread the butane extracted honey oil evenly on one of the two slabs of pressed hashish.

2) Dust the Kief over the spread heavily.

3) Top the oil and kief coated slab with the remaining slab of hashish.

4) Eat and enjoy your THC sammy! :)

5) Repeat every hour. :thumb:

PotChimp's Medible Recipe :

2 - 5" x 5" x 1/2" slabs of pressed hashish
2 Tablespoons of butane extracted honey oil
2 Tablespoons Kief

1) Spread the butane extracted honey oil evenly on one of the two slabs of pressed hashish.

2) Dust the Kief over the spread heavily.

3) Top the oil and kief coated slab with the remaining slab of hashish.

4) Eat and enjoy your THC sammy! :)

5) Repeat every hour. :thumb:

:reading420magazine::bitingnails::phew::surrender:

HA, ha! PC, that THC sandwich is insane!
Oh man, it's been a while, Sisco. But, I caught up.
Ha! I thought your avatar was "The Ugly", but 3 Amigos fits you better.
Congrats on MOTM, you deserve it!
I'm glad your back is feeling better. I too, know back pain. In the morning if I cough I am doubled over or dropped to my knees. It's like "Jason" stuck an ax in my lower back. It's a tight muscle/sciatica thing. The pain shoots down my legs and sometimes other twins. OWCH!
I also have a Bed Buddy; moist heat penetrates deeper than dry heat. You can put it in the freezer for a cold press, too. It works both ways.
I'm real glad the Vantage worked for you. I'll have to get some. I need more pain relieving meds.
Pain and MIL gone=:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom