Hempy Kush 400w HPS

I should also thank you all for being such a cool part of my life. Thanks :thumb:

No prob. ;)

Not everyone has dancing plant videos! And that my friend, is pretty freakin' cool. :thumb:

Same thing for me:420: Brother!

:circle-of-love: I want to know what love is....I want you to show me...(my singing voice sux) :love: lol

Looking good Sisco. Keep up the good work :)
:thanks: I'll be set for the next couple years now! lol

No prob. ;)

Not everyone has dancing plant videos! And that my friend, is pretty freakin' cool. :thumb:
:icon_cool
That crazy Walrus and his dancing plant...

Hope your feeling OK and things are going smooth/er.. I'll be catching up with your kick ass non journal, today for sure!

HAPPY HUMP DAY TO YOU ALL

Mmmmm..... Graaaapetyyyyy....

How's the back? Mine has me locked to the heating pad at the moment. Vape hits of "Lavender" by Soma give me a little tiny hint of grape, too -- leaves me wishing for even more of the grape aspect, though. :yummy:

For your back, go to Walgr@@ns and look for a "Bed Buddy". It's a buckwheat filled pillow with handles on each end. You microwave it for 2 minutes and wrap it around your back, neck, shoulder. The heat lasts about an hour. If you are creative you will find a way to keep it there while you get something done (old belt, bandanna, zip ties....). The bed buddy is a lifesaver in my book.

I should also thank you all for being such a cool part of my life. Thanks :thumb:
Same thing for me:420: Brother!

:love::love::love::love::love:SISCO HONEY:love::love::love::love::love:

Can I triple that????

I'm SO PLEASED SISCO IS ENJOYIN' HIS WINNIN'S!!!!!

I love you Sisco, dear son (cuz you remind me of my boys). I have missed you (and everyone!). Just had to do a drive by before I was done today!!!

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH HONEY!!!!!!!!!

OG13 :thanks: I took notes on the bed buddy... it's just hell to git old!!!

:love::love::love::circle-of-love::love::love::love::circle-of-love::love::love::love::circle-of-love::love::love::love::circle-of-love::love::love::love:

sheesh...you won a way bigger nug jar than i got lol..i got a mini one big enough for 5-6 grams lol yours looks like a solid 12-14 grams. yea they HOOK US UP with mad rolling papers! its amazing. i have alot of friends who like rolling J's so its nice to have so many handy. i'm looking forward to seeing you grow this Paki Ryder. hurry up and get a grow going bud, i'll be around to see it.

Mmmmm..... Graaaapetyyyyy....

How's the back? Mine has me locked to the heating pad at the moment. Vape hits of "Lavender" by Soma give me a little tiny hint of grape, too -- leaves me wishing for even more of the grape aspect, though. :yummy:

I swear I replied to you yesterday, maybe hitting submit this time will help.

The back is back, I'm going to do some work this weekend :thumb:

Ice has always helped me... I do 5 min. on 10 min. off, repeat untill it's no longer that bad. I'm not flaring up as I used to, I would have problems bending over for more than an hour and some jobs I do require that.

I'll be doing over head work so it should be OK for me to do.

I've seen a few here and there with the Lavender and hope to get it one day. I'm still chasing the Vantage around trying to get it's full taste and smell, I've had 40g in seperate 1/2 pint jars curing since the beggining of this month. I opened one up to get a whiff. It's smelling like respectable herb...and giving off a faint smell of something like Lilac.

I lack the words for discription, but I'm trying.

Try using cold packs sometime, if you're having Sciatic nerve issues like me, it'll help.

Thanks for checking in on me bro. :peace:

For your back, go to Walgr@@ns and look for a "Bed Buddy". It's a buckwheat filled pillow with handles on each end. You microwave it for 2 minutes and wrap it around your back, neck, shoulder. The heat lasts about an hour. If you are creative you will find a way to keep it there while you get something done (old belt, bandanna, zip ties....). The bed buddy is a lifesaver in my book.

What's up OG13, thanks for the advice...I'll look around for it or something like it. It's nice to have people like you and everyone here @ :420: looking out for each other in all kinds of ways. I appreciate that :thanks:

:love::love::love::love::love:SISCO HONEY:love::love::love::love::love:

Can I triple that????

I'm SO PLEASED SISCO IS ENJOYIN' HIS WINNIN'S!!!!!

I love you Sisco, dear son (cuz you remind me of my boys). I have missed you (and everyone!). Just had to do a drive by before I was done today!!!

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH HONEY!!!!!!!!!

OG13 :thanks: I took notes on the bed buddy... it's just hell to git old!!!

:love::love::love::circle-of-love::love::love::love::circle-of-love::love::love::love::circle-of-love::love::love::love::circle-of-love::love::love::love:

Well hello Granny!

I'm all warm and fuzzy inside again, thanks to your visit. :bigblush:

I know your out there taking care of buisness (dang songs just keep coming)
and working over time.

MI CASA ES TU CASA :thumb:

OH and I'm going to "Mountain Jam 2012" if you want to chill out for 3 days...

Glad you're a little better BroSis! How long til you get another few germin?

Yes sire! I'm doing much better, thanks. Well, I found 2 KK seeds in a bud a few days ago...I don't know how that happend they were all female clones.

So I dropped them in a cup for the hell of it. I really didn't like the KK bud structure, but it sure made me some killer hash. So if they pop I'll just have to grow them out and see what I get this time.

My MIL is leaving this Sunday :high-five:

sheesh...you won a way bigger nug jar than i got lol..i got a mini one big enough for 5-6 grams lol yours looks like a solid 12-14 grams. yea they HOOK US UP with mad rolling papers! its amazing. i have alot of friends who like rolling J's so its nice to have so many handy. i'm looking forward to seeing you grow this Paki Ryder. hurry up and get a grow going bud, i'll be around to see it.

You didn't get a smaller jar, you just have bigger buds...:geek: I'm going to be doing origamia joints with all this RAW rolling paper that HBI INTERNATIONAL sent me.....you ever do the cross joint or the poppy ones? I used to get all creative, had lots of herb once back in the day....in lbs.

The Paki and the other Vapaya seeds will be thawing out in the fridge for the next week or 2. Then it's back to it! I'm going to wait till the last frost is over before putting them outside.

You didn't get a smaller jar, you just have bigger buds...:geek: I'm going to be doing origamia joints with all this RAW rolling paper that HBI INTERNATIONAL sent me.....you ever do the cross joint or the poppy ones? I used to get all creative, had lots of herb once back in the day....in lbs.

The Paki and the other Vapaya seeds will be thawing out in the fridge for the next week or 2. Then it's back to it! I'm going to wait till the last frost is over before putting them outside.

i never seen an origami joint before..i cant even picture it haha. oh i've ATTEMPTED a cross joint but it was a full on "X" joint. it was fun though lol fun memories to look back on.these days i been rolling alot of blunts and have been sticking 3-4 swishers together and rolling 3-5 grams all in one long ass blunt.. usually smokes for about 25-45 minutes. its alot of weed to the face in a short period but with 2-3 buddies were usually able to peer pressure each other into keep smoking when we feel like we wanna tap out.

vapaya huh? whats that crossed with besides papaya (if its not crossed with papaya im going to be stumped)

Yes sire! I'm doing much better, thanks. Well, I found 2 KK seeds in a bud a few days ago...I don't know how that happend they were all female clones.

So I dropped them in a cup for the hell of it. I really didn't like the KK bud structure, but it sure made me some killer hash. So if they pop I'll just have to grow them out and see what I get this time.

My MIL is leaving this Sunday :high-five:

Word:thumb:
Hey 253 I'm just messing bro, put that Origami bood back on the shelf.:tokin:

The Vapaya,Vantage (F) x Papaya (M) was named by my friend Quixilver, and if not it was someone else....

It was indeed I, who hath named the aforementioned cross...(In some pompous ass voice) Lol, Right on for remembering Brother.:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom