Hempy Kush 400w HPS

Hello my old partner in crime (s)! I see your still on the loose (or you were just released) and still partaking in the growing of herbage! I've started an indoor though not sure if I'll 'publicize' it for all to see as my other business (pipes) uses the same name (I am a dumbass for using it). I'll be around occasionally so lock the doors and bring all the woman and kids inside! :Rasta:

I'll have to go back and review your grow (I'm taking reading lessons as we speak) :lot-o-toke:

All the best my friend!

Hey hey long lost Sisco. Glad to hear the Vantage helps the back. It has a 'hard' stone to it I think. I just hope ya got enough to see ya thru till thinks get back rite on the home front. I have one of them Pakistan Ryder myself. I plan on doing it out back. The auto flowering plants have come along ways. I remember 'Lowryder'. Or 'Bud on a Stick'. Wasn't all that for sure. Some be putting out 4-7 grams, ouch. But afew years back I got ahold of some White Russian Auto. Thing got 3' and loaded with top notch smoke. I think I got like 2 Oz's per. I also have some Micro garden or something like that Auto. I'll find the name later, but I want to have them finish off like 2 weeks after the Longest Day of the year. Should give me something pretty to harvest while my other plants fill in. Well my friend don't be a stranger, just stranger than most.
Keepem Green

HA, ha! PC, that THC sandwich is insane!
Oh man, it's been a while, Sisco. But, I caught up.
Ha! I thought your avatar was "The Ugly", but 3 Amigos fits you better.
Congrats on MOTM, you deserve it!
I'm glad your back is feeling better. I too, know back pain. In the morning if I cough I am doubled over or dropped to my knees. It's like "Jason" stuck an ax in my lower back. It's a tight muscle/sciatica thing. The pain shoots down my legs and sometimes other twins. OWCH!
I also have a Bed Buddy; moist heat penetrates deeper than dry heat. You can put it in the freezer for a cold press, too. It works both ways.
I'm real glad the Vantage worked for you. I'll have to get some. I need more pain relieving meds.
Pain and MIL gone=:thumb:

"El Guapo" is the name of the hombre on the avatar, jes!

Thank you buddy:Namaste: I'm a happy boy to have been chosen for such a thing...and no looting or burning has happened yet, so I'll stay quiet and maybe they'll let me keep it.

I may need to run and get me one of them pillows, it'll most likely be the day that I'm in real pain.

Thanks my friend for your visit, it is always a pleasure :circle-of-love:

Oh, I have an update for you so don't go no where....I still have to answer my buddy Woodsman and then I'll post the pics...YES PICS! :thumb:

Hello my old partner in crime (s)! I see your still on the loose (or you were just released) and still partaking in the growing of herbage! I've started an indoor though not sure if I'll 'publicize' it for all to see as my other business (pipes) uses the same name (I am a dumbass for using it). I'll be around occasionally so lock the doors and bring all the woman and kids inside! :Rasta:

I'll have to go back and review your grow (I'm taking reading lessons as we speak) :lot-o-toke:

All the best my friend!

WELL LOOKET WHAT THE SKUNK DRUGED AND BROUGHT IN! :cheer:

HOOOOO-HOOOOO!

So you going with a few good strains I see :thumb:

That's awesome man, really great to hear.

I'm abusing the crap out my pipe...really like it.

The wife and kids are secured, now lets party! :party:

Hey hey long lost Sisco. Glad to hear the Vantage helps the back. It has a 'hard' stone to it I think. I just hope ya got enough to see ya thru till thinks get back rite on the home front. I have one of them Pakistan Ryder myself. I plan on doing it out back. The auto flowering plants have come along ways. I remember 'Lowryder'. Or 'Bud on a Stick'. Wasn't all that for sure. Some be putting out 4-7 grams, ouch. But afew years back I got ahold of some White Russian Auto. Thing got 3' and loaded with top notch smoke. I think I got like 2 Oz's per. I also have some Micro garden or something like that Auto. I'll find the name later, but I want to have them finish off like 2 weeks after the Longest Day of the year. Should give me something pretty to harvest while my other plants fill in. Well my friend don't be a stranger, just stranger than most.
Keepem Green

Hey brothaman, I'm really impressed with what you got going on over at your pad.

I have enough for sure, well maybe I thought I did...but then they sent me all these wraps and a bong. Still no SNS, maybe they sent it to some other Sisco. lol

I wasn't impressed by the last auto I grew, it had a tough life tho for sure.

This Paki will be grown in real good stuff and plenty of light!

I'll be around my man, don't you worry...:peace:

Now you all know how I always change my mind.... Well I put the seeds to germ yesterday and not 2 weeks later.

My first bags of "good" soil!
P10100482.JPG

I'll be using my DIY airpot on the Paki...if it cracks that is. I'll stick it in the Frog and peat pot, then into the
2010-07-09-74528.jpg
filled with OF.

I think I'll stick to the FF nutes to keep it in the same family.

VAPAYA....baby!
P10100493.JPG

It's all gravy baby!

I can hardly see it, it's being blocked by your 3 wins! lol

Thanks Uncle O, but between you and me...I think the people that voted for me were smoking something funny. :shhh:

Your right about that! Damn Stoners! :circle-of-love:

Hello Sis, glad you made it through the family. I hear you on this. "Parents just don't understand" in my case the whole family but I digress. Sublime, My favorite. It is funny or maybe not s funny but every time I would got to see them, way back when, they never showed up. It was always at small venues, but we were always disappointed but were young and made the best of it. Glad you were blessed with a couple of seeds. I think those are going to be the best (Happy mistakes), make some clones and send a couple this way. Bless....

Hello Sis, glad you made it through the family. I hear you on this. "Parents just don't understand" in my case the whole family but I digress. Sublime, My favorite. It is funny or maybe not s funny but every time I would got to see them, way back when, they never showed up. It was always at small venues, but we were always disappointed but were young and made the best of it. Glad you were blessed with a couple of seeds. I think those are going to be the best (Happy mistakes), make some clones and send a couple this way. Bless....

My man Sonzor!

Yes brother I'm glad it's over, I don't know how her husband can live with her...OH, yeah he drinks a lot of Tequila.

SUBLIME, you know...I was so messed up back in those days that I didn't even know they existed, until Bradley passed.
Bradley could have been one of the guys I was partying with back then and I wouldn't have known...

No go on the KK beans bro, I don't even know who the daddy was on the KK cause I had no male plants when I grew those out.

I did take pollen from the Papaya to use on the Vantage's lower part, which is the 3 Vapaya SEEDLINGS.

Cross your fingers I get a female or else I'll be sending male clones..lol :peace: out!

Back
Top Bottom