Hempy Kush 400w HPS

Hey sisco....just doing a drive by I am waiting on vantage myself....looks like another 3 weeks easy...they are just budding. I put them in before they were old enough to flower and it is slowing down my flower times but opened up veg room for me ;)
Glad to hear you are enjoy Vantage :peace: brother grower

It's good to see you around IGG, so what's cooking in your veg that bumped the Vantage up?

I'll bet they are frosting up :morenutes: post up a pic over here or in your gallery for us when you get a chance..

Sorry to hear about your back Sisco. I got one of them also. Hey I started afew new Vantages myself and I noticed their are two types. Plant #1 she gets so many crystals that the ends of her sugar leaves turn up with frosting. Plant #2 she has alot of smaller thumb sized, 'Popcorn' buds. Plant #1 really looks stoney as hell and was a faster finisher. But in turn she's lighter is the yield than #2. Well I'm glad you enjoy the smoke. I still wonder why your buds didn't harden up. Mine get rock hard. Hey Igrowgrass, has afew Vantages going also. Keepem Green there Sisco

Hey NCW :headbanger:
Vantage is sparking up all over the place :thumb: I just twisted me up one of these Cones that I got from :420:

P1000981.JPG
P1000980.JPG
P101000641.JPG
P101000746.JPG
P101000835.JPG
P101000930.JPG

Sorry to hear about your back Sisco. I got one of them also. Hey I started afew new Vantages myself and I noticed their are two types. Plant #1 she gets so many crystals that the ends of her sugar leaves turn up with frosting. Plant #2 she has alot of smaller thumb sized, 'Popcorn' buds. Plant #1 really looks stoney as hell and was a faster finisher. But in turn she's lighter is the yield than #2. Well I'm glad you enjoy the smoke. I still wonder why your buds didn't harden up. Mine get rock hard. Hey Igrowgrass, has afew Vantages going also. Keepem Green there Sisco

Aww, bummer about the back. I can sure relate. Now I have Heart stuck in my head! Hope you are feeling a bit better by now... :cheer:

Yeah X it sux, but that dang Vantage keeps getting me stoned and I forget all sorts of stuff....like I'm not supposed to be digging or tossing compost :lot-o-toke:

Thanks for dropping in my brother :circle-of-love:

Cold late night so long ago
When I was not so strong you know
A pretty man came to me
Never seen eyes so blue
I could not run away
It seemed we'd seen each other in a dream
It seemed like he knew me
He looked right through me
"Come on home, girl" he said with a smile
"You don't have to love me yet
Let's get high awhile
But try to understand
Try to understand
Try try try to understand
I'm a magic man."

Winter nights we sang in tune
Played inside the months of moon
Never think of never
Let this spell last forever
Summer over passed to fall
Tried to realized it all
Mama says she's a worried
Growing up in a hurry

"Come on home, girl" mama cried on the phone
"Too soon to lose my baby yet my girl should be at home!"
"But try to understand, try to understand
Try try try to understand
He's a magic man, mama
He's a magic man"

"Come on home, girl" he said with a smile
"I cast my spell of love on you a woman from a child!
But try to understand, try to understand
I'm a magic man!"

Hey, Bro! I hope your back is doing better and if your back isn't holding up, I hope the Vantage is! Take care, brother! :circle-of-love:

Hey Mr. Krip, all's good now man...but it's still sort of tender and can go south with any sudden fart or cough.

I've barley made a dent on the Vantage buds...I harvested a couple g's of Gumby hash from it, it's all gone now and so is the KK hash too.

I'll be sure to come around and peek in on you soon bro! :peace:

It's good to see you around IGG, so what's cooking in your veg that bumped the Vantage up?
DSCN4708.JPG

DSCN4709.JPG

Well everything is cooking in veg....Thats the rush Hehe :morenutes:
I'll bet they are frosting up :morenutes: post up a pic over here or in your gallery for us when you get a chance..
They are now just gaining weight and starting to frost up brother grower :thumb:
DSCN4721.JPG

Will be updating Red Solo Cup Journal with more pictures....those buds you got look nice and frosty my friend :goodjob:

Hey Nephew ! :thumb:

Sorry about your back Brother. Was busy and didn't get over here much lately.
Glad that you better now. I stained my back once and that was awful, can't imagine the pain you were in.

Sounds like your stash help. Good for you.
:high-five:

Hey Nephew ! :thumb:

Sorry about your back Brother. Was busy and didn't get over here much lately.
Glad that you better now. I stained my back once and that was awful, can't imagine the pain you were in.

Sounds like your stash help. Good for you.
:high-five:

It's all good Uncle O :Namaste:

I've been missing my :420: too...things are a mess around these parts. I've got nothing in the Cannabis department growing just now, I'm still waiting to pop that Paki Ryder... supposed to be a" 55 day from seed" chumpie.

That and maybe one of the "Vapaya" will go outside for outdoor attempt #420 .

I have a lot of catching up to do around here :reading420magazine: I'll check up on you too and thanks for giving me a visit.

Yo Sisco! Glad you are doing better, we have both been through hell lately. I am on the mend as well. I love your avatar, we have similar hats ;-) I'll be watching for your grows and catching up on this site again. Peace bro, hang tough!

Yo Sisco! Glad you are doing better, we have both been through hell lately. I am on the mend as well. I love your avatar, we have similar hats ;-) I'll be watching for your grows and catching up on this site again. Peace bro, hang tough!

Hey maaaaaan :smokin:

Sorry to hear that bro, well at least we can still take deep hits. :passitleft:

Thanks a bunch for stopping in...it means a lot. :Namaste:

sorry bout your back bro, thats something i know too much about.. glad its getting better POWER OF CANNABIS!!! love those cones i need to try those as my favorite method has always been j's :goodjob:on the vantage it looks lovely:thumb:
im running some autos right now ,cream caramel,himilaya blue diesel,MI5,super auto sativa,

Bigi D! Thank you man, and YES Cannabis power baby :high-five:

Autos in the mix now...cool, did you get rid of all the purps? It's been too long, I'll be by though. :peace:

Back
Top Bottom