Hempy Kush 400w HPS

Love that new Somobrero Senorpapapa!!! You look cooler every avitar you get!! That is perfect timing for your mother in law for your veg grow!! Good things happen to good people!! Just stopping by to let you all know I am still around!! :circle-of-love:

Oh how I LOVE YOU!!!! They weren't my crumbs, honey!!! And seriously, I would NOT have been happy to win with you in the running - NOT AT ALL. To me, it is truely an honor to even be nominated (meant the world to me when you did that!!!!), but I really do not feel I deserve it considering how little I get in to help support others - I'm lucky to get into my own damn journal now-a-days!!! There are many others who sooo deserve it much more than me. I think the poll clearly showed the support you have offered consistently to others for YEARS!!! It's LONG OVERDUE!!!! I'm still GRINNIN' about yer win!!!!!

I see you are having company for a while with yer mum-in-law. Bless yer heart. I have one more round to go thru my flower room and then it's done for me for awhile too. I am so glad I will have seeds for starting in again tho!!! I might pop a few autos to put outside in the spring, but that'll be the end for awhile.

I am also so sorry to hear about yer uncle (I think it was yer uncle). Cancer is so nasty and the treatment can be almost as bad. Lost my mum-in-law last year and right after her death my bro-in-law was diagnosed with Stage 3 throat cancer... not a good diagnosis, but a REAL GOOD outlook now that all radiation and chemo treatments are done. Current tests show nothing there anymore, but he sure wasn't eating good or feeling well during the Holidays. I sure hope yer uncle has the same outcome. I'll send prayers for ALL of you - cuz I don't believe just the person is sick when cancer strikes, instead it is them AND everyone who loves them. Hard for all.

Change of subject...
I so wish I had more time to pester you!!!! It won't get better here until June to July - our business brings in 70% of it's income for the year in the first half of the year. This is why I have a lot more time to visit in those slower months!

I so love you, honey!!!! Just seein' yer avatar makes me smile!!!!

I would so love to REALLY squeeze you in a really BIG granny :hug:HUG:hug:!!!! Someday... we must hug LIVE. It's on my bucket list now!!!!!

:love::love::love::circle-of-love::love::love::love::circle-of-love::love::love::love::circle-of-love::love::love::love::circle-of-love::love::love::love:

There she is..:love: G420 my dear friend and family!

I never in a million-quazillion years did I ever expect to win one of the highest honors of :420: and now I wish you the same.

My hats off to you lady, those pictures and detailed information is TOP NOTCH.

Yes, the MIL :icon_roll....she's already here...and you know the deal. Lord, give me the strength..

It's her brother that is sick, and she may be the only one that can donate bone marrow..if not..it's to the registry to find him a match.

He has another sister, but she can't donate because she just had back surgery done to her..needs a 2 year buffer.

SOOOO, you don't worry about me not seeing you around, it's always a treat to see you when you do pop up.

I was hoping you'd like my new avatar too, you ever watch "THE THREE AMIGOS"? It's up in my top 420.

Thanks for all the kind comments and for praying, I'll pass it on to him..he really does appreciate that stuff.

"LUVIES" :love:AND SEE YOU AROUND!

Bad ass Brother!! That sounds like one hell of an Indica cross there!!Vapaya:thumb:
Hope all goes well with the InLaw...Good you got some to tide you over:high-five:

Hey Q! VAPAYA...:hmmmm: it's got a ring to it.

I'm stuck with her during the day, wake up and she's there. I'm so glad she has to do some training for her new job, but that's not for another week.

Getting all that stuff from 420 in the mail with her here should be interesting...she's so nosey.

Let's get back to getting blazed..:lot-o-toke:

Hey, Brother! Your buds are looking fantastic! :bravo:

I hope things work out with your mother-in-law.

I'm not sure there's enough jars of buds ANYWHERE to keep me from going nuts if I had my MIL staying with me, but you're strong and I'm sure you can handle it! :)

Thanks Mr. Krip,

Yes my friend, can't do a damn thing about it..just trying to stay cool and courteous.

My dear MIL loves putting "dirty" silverware on the counter or dinner table..I can't stand it!

She makes her coffee and lays the dang spoon on the white countertop...everytime.

She eats and leaves the fork and nife on the counter too! Sink is only 2' away!!!

Towells are left on the floor wet after a shower! :loopy: and to top it off she eats with her mouth open!

Back to smoking Sisco...back to smoking:Namaste:

Love that new Somobrero Senorpapapa!!! You look cooler every avitar you get!! That is perfect timing for your mother in law for your veg grow!! Good things happen to good people!! Just stopping by to let you all know I am still around!! :circle-of-love:

Thankz CF! I'll be getting those seeds in the mail mañana. It's always cool to share the experience with my kids.

I'm glad you are out doing stuff, it's a positive thing. You know We're here for you bro! :Namaste::peace::high-five:

Nice to hear Vantage is good! :) Thats awesome that you has seeds! I keep thinking I should take a branch to make seeds... Then again... I think I'd rather use OMM's one, its much nicer looking. I suppose it says something for experience... How does V stack against an indica like Afgan Kush? I've tried afgan, one of my favorites.

I was rolling about your MIL!! So funny, made me think of my future MIL. Wow. That would be stressful to have her over, especially if she brings all the doggies. She hand feeds them EVERY MEAL. It really shocked me, we went over for the FIL's b-day to make him a nice dinner (pepper-crusted filet-mignon)... She started feeding it to the dogs, I was lost for words (hard to do, ask OMM). But that how she rolls. Shes a bomb ass cook, my favorite. Kimchee, zenzai, anykine-jun, bulgogi... I just made myself hungry.

Anyway, really nice grow!

:love::love::love::love::love:SISCO:love::love::love::love::love:

Nothin' but Love and Laughter here!!!

The MIL... :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

THsea... :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Have to go (pee - WORSE NOW!!) and just saw what you did (again) this month. :thanks: so very much, honey. I just am filled with LOVE. What more could an ol' lady ever need????

I am also SO TICKLED you have some seeds!!! :thumb:

:love::love::love::circle-of-love::love::love::love::circle-of-love::love::love::love::circle-of-love::love::love::love::circle-of-love::love::love::love:

Nice to hear Vantage is good! :) Thats awesome that you has seeds! I keep thinking I should take a branch to make seeds... Then again... I think I'd rather use OMM's one, its much nicer looking. I suppose it says something for experience... How does V stack against an indica like Afgan Kush? I've tried afgan, one of my favorites.

I was rolling about your MIL!! So funny, made me think of my future MIL. Wow. That would be stressful to have her over, especially if she brings all the doggies. She hand feeds them EVERY MEAL. It really shocked me, we went over for the FIL's b-day to make him a nice dinner (pepper-crusted filet-mignon)... She started feeding it to the dogs, I was lost for words (hard to do, ask OMM). But that how she rolls. Shes a bomb ass cook, my favorite. Kimchee, zenzai, anykine-jun, bulgogi... I just made myself hungry.

Anyway, really nice grow!

Hey THsea!

Yes man I have some, one of a kine~ lol

I hope you get to do some pollinating. I noticed some real vigorous plants from another cross I did, it was a Papaya x Jungle Wreck, which was real nice and fruity. So if you get the chance to go Dr. THseastein on some DO IT.

Don't even get me started with her toy yourkie...and her cooking is....well, it's just microwaveable stuff...I like her Perogies?

Thanks for the visit my friend, I see you're doing real good too. Check you out again laters. :peace:

:love::love::love::love::love:SISCO:love::love::love::love::love:

Nothin' but Love and Laughter here!!!

The MIL... :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

THsea... :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Have to go (pee - WORSE NOW!!) and just saw what you did (again) this month. :thanks: so very much, honey. I just am filled with LOVE. What more could an ol' lady ever need????

I am also SO TICKLED you have some seeds!!! :thumb:

Hello granny! :circle-of-love:
Yuppers, I'll be popping these new seeds as soon as MIL goes away...

I'm keeping my fingers and eyes crossed for you this entire month!

Love ya' and wish you luck with everything. :peace:

Hey Sisco - that's what bud is for -- surviving IL's of all types! ;)

I really want to try Vantage now! :)

You got that right Mr. X :thumb:

The vantage flowers on my grow were not as dense as NCW but it is a real good strain for forgetting and for relaxing...

2 days ago I had to go to the ER, I coughed the wrong way (bent over to put on my shoes) and my back went out. The freaking pain had me crawling on all 4's.

But after 3 good pulls, I was able to handle the pain enough to get up and get in the car. I was pretty buzzed when I got to the ER...

I already knew that they would just give me muscle and pain meds, but that's all I needed. I visited my Chiro guy yesterday and he did his magic (Heart song "magic man" is in my head now) on me. I have another app for Friday, I'm still crooked from the bulged discs.

Vantage has been real nice to me the past couple daze...:thumb:

The vantage flowers on my grow were not as dense as NCW but it is a real good strain for forgetting and for relaxing...

...Vantage has been real nice to me the past couple daze...:thumb:

Always leave us something to like, thankyou. Nobody likes your pain.
I appreciate your story, but couldn't click 'like' without the positive ending statement.
:peace:

Sorry to hear about your back Sisco. I got one of them also. Hey I started afew new Vantages myself and I noticed their are two types. Plant #1 she gets so many crystals that the ends of her sugar leaves turn up with frosting. Plant #2 she has alot of smaller thumb sized, 'Popcorn' buds. Plant #1 really looks stoney as hell and was a faster finisher. But in turn she's lighter is the yield than #2. Well I'm glad you enjoy the smoke. I still wonder why your buds didn't harden up. Mine get rock hard. Hey Igrowgrass, has afew Vantages going also. Keepem Green there Sisco

2 days ago I had to go to the ER, I coughed the wrong way (bent over to put on my shoes) and my back went out. The freaking pain had me crawling on all 4's.

But after 3 good pulls, I was able to handle the pain enough to get up and get in the car. I was pretty buzzed when I got to the ER...

I already knew that they would just give me muscle and pain meds, but that's all I needed. I visited my Chiro guy yesterday and he did his magic (Heart song "magic man" is in my head now) on me. I have another app for Friday, I'm still crooked from the bulged discs.

Aww, bummer about the back. I can sure relate. Now I have Heart stuck in my head! Hope you are feeling a bit better by now... :cheer:

Dammit, now that song is stuck in my head!
Gonna have to try the Vantage on your reccomendation!

Back
Top Bottom