Noise levels on air pumps

One thing I've noticed also is that after watering my plants usually do not droop.

I think that's due to the super oxygenated water that bathes the roots in oxygen.
This is the latest pic of my plant and it was about 10 minutes or so after watering, leaves still praying to the LED gods.
20200713_105443.jpg
g'day mate,
thanks for that.
im just finishing my last run on organic soil, and have the RDWC system ready to replace it as soon as i harvest. the plants are super healthy (not one poorly looking leaf) exactly like yours. but im just not getting the yields i was hoping for.
ive only been in doors for a year, and have gone all out with my system - 2x 12 in my veg room (under 2 x 630W LED) and 2 x12 in my flower room (under 4x 645W LED) - the high end ones that come out of texas ((apparently im not allowed to say their name)). therefore i have 4 x 200L (52 gallon) reservoirs and that translates to a lot of $ to super saturate my oxygen with the o2grow's. i already have one of the smaller units but it doesnt cut it in the big res.
i have air stones in the bottom of each pot as well, but have to spend another AU $2k to get the bigger o2grows, so i need to know that they will translate into appropriately higher yields.
did you get higher yields switching from water to o2grow water? and if so could you express that as a percentage ?
-i know they say up to 20%, but you cant believe everything you read?!!
but im already not liking the continual pH adjusting,(the veg is already switched to RDWC)
As the soil was that potent i barely have to use nutrients (all organic of course) and therefor low maintenance and very forgiving . the RDWC if you fuk up you have a day maybe 2 to rectify the problem .
so what kind of yields per lights are you getting?
cheers

g'day mate,
thanks for that.
im just finishing my last run on organic soil, and have the RDWC system ready to replace it as soon as i harvest. the plants are super healthy (not one poorly looking leaf) exactly like yours. but im just not getting the yields i was hoping for.
ive only been in doors for a year, and have gone all out with my system - 2x 12 in my veg room (under 2 x 630W LED) and 2 x12 in my flower room (under 4x 645W LED) - the high end ones that come out of texas ((apparently im not allowed to say their name)). therefore i have 4 x 200L (52 gallon) reservoirs and that translates to a lot of $ to super saturate my oxygen with the o2grow's. i already have one of the smaller units but it doesnt cut it in the big res.
i have air stones in the bottom of each pot as well, but have to spend another AU $2k to get the bigger o2grows, so i need to know that they will translate into appropriately higher yields.
did you get higher yields switching from water to o2grow water? and if so could you express that as a percentage ?
-i know they say up to 20%, but you cant believe everything you read?!!
but im already not liking the continual pH adjusting,(the veg is already switched to RDWC)
As the soil was that potent i barely have to use nutrients (all organic of course) and therefor low maintenance and very forgiving . the RDWC if you fuk up you have a day maybe 2 to rectify the problem .
so what kind of yields per lights are you getting?
cheers
Well the one time I grew without the 02 grow was a completely different type of grow, I got a great yield but it was basically bottle fed, mostly organic but bottle fed.
All my other grows since that were 02 grow and IMO I got a great yield for 100% organic.
I average 8.5 to 9 oz per plant on every grow.
Not sure what you are shooting for but I am perfectly happy with about 17 to 18oz per grow of super sticky terpene rich organic bud.

Yield is related to much more than just what medium you grow in.

Hey man,

I figured out a way to make your air pump quiet. You take a protein bottle or large enough bottle for the pump to fit in, I’d say glass works the best then fill it up with sponges or studio foam, rest the pump inside make a few breathing holes and holes for your pipes and cable that drops the sound by 80% or more.

Hey man,

I figured out a way to make your air pump quiet. You take a protein bottle or large enough bottle for the pump to fit in, I’d say glass works the best then fill it up with sponges or studio foam, rest the pump inside make a few breathing holes and holes for your pipes and cable that drops the sound by 80% or more.
nice one, cheers cuz.
although, id probably have to make my own boxes as im running x4 of the 110L/p/h pumps in each room. I managed to cut down the noise a fair bit by layering silver backed insulation foam under each pump

Back
Top Bottom