Non 420 girls

Have you tried educating her on the benefits of Cannabis?
The Healing Properties Of Cannabis - An Index

Most people who are scared of Cannabis are simply unaware of what it is and what it does, so they hide from it.

Try to enlighten her, before you just kick her to the curb.

lmao this thread is so wrong. one day i'm going to get a Ph.D. and run for office, and tell everyone that i SMOKE WEED EVERY DAY... and look at me, i'm super smart and successful and im a good person... i wonder what someone would have to say then? someone needs to do that... we need potheads in the senate and house of reps... we need em in every state legislature and local government... the only reason ur girl thinks these things is b/c of the fact that weed is merely illegal! it is the basis of all weed-related problems! it has to end... we need to make it end... we WILL make it end.

my girl sometimes says that i like bud more than her & that only care about bud & all that b/s... i told her "im a pothead & i dont care about bud more than you is just that you sometimes get me pissed & my other girl (mary jane) never gets me mad she makes me happy when i feel mad or sad & im more nice to you when im baked so i dont know why you complain about" then she said that she changed by not drinking & stuff like that... i say "yea well if you would of change i wouldnt be with you right now...so if you dont like it dont be with me simple as that"& we're still together

How true! Guys look at it from how we all were raised and still have to smoke in the private of our homes or out of sight of the man. That's why people are still brainwashed into belieinv in the devil weed.
When I got my legal card in the great state of Michigan, it wa sonly after all other avenues FAILED! I didnt want to smoke, it was a nessecity if I wanted to keep working full time to support my family. It was only then I informed my wife, its this or disablity. My family supports this cause they know the facts. Anyones partner needs to be informed of whats going on.
If you like weed for its affects and don't use for medical, let her know its safer than drinking-show her your a man and act like one.
Like the other posts, we need to be potheads and family men, Dads & leaders to keep this plant legal and get it legal everywhere.
Now go have a smoke for me, ahhh the benefits of being legal even in the cold of Michigan :thumb:

I'm a girl.. I smoke weed every day.

Just cause you guys cant get an awesome stoner chick dosnt mean we dont exist!

Oh and btw,

Try not to just 'dump' your girlfriend because she dosn't like you smoking. If she tries all that 'if you love me you'll stop' just say 'if you love me you will accept my perfectly harmless hobby' :)
Sounds like she needs education. Get her to have a toke. She cant say its bad if she hasnt even tried it. And as if she wont like it... WHO COULD HATE MARY?!

i have a slight problem with my girlfriend she doesnt like me smoking dank
how can i convince her that marijawana isnt that bad?????????

Hey bro; let me throw this scenario at you. You do just what she wants and then you marry her. You have 10 great years of marriage and you've never been high all this time. You get hurt or get a disease that puts you in constant unbearable chronic pain. Your choices, slap on a morphine patch lie on the couch, eyes rolled to the back of your head and you lose touch with all reality. Or, you medicate with marijuana. Now, the marijuana doesn't completely take away the pain but, it helps a lot and most of all you can interact with others still and you know everything that's going on around you. For obvious reasons you choose the marijuana. Now the big question, will she support you in your decision or divorce you. Your call man.:peace:

My advice? Ex Girlfriends can not keep a seceret......Is it worth letting someone, who will end up getting extremely pissed at you at some point, (they all do) know all about your habit?

If she has issues with it now, wait until you piss her off and she starts blabbing....Nothing but touble dude....

Good luck with that...(and don't give her edibles without her knowing....that will really get you in troble)

peace.....

Hey bro; let me throw this scenario at you. You do just what she wants and then you marry her. You have 10 great years of marriage and you've never been high all this time. You get hurt or get a disease that puts you in constant unbearable chronic pain. Your choices, slap on a morphine patch lie on the couch, eyes rolled to the back of your head and you lose touch with all reality. Or, you medicate with marijuana. Now, the marijuana doesn't completely take away the pain but, it helps a lot and most of all you can interact with others still and you know everything that's going on around you. For obvious reasons you choose the marijuana. Now the big question, will she support you in your decision or divorce you. Your call man.:peace:

this motherfucker is legit. hahaha nice one man.

i dnt need to worry about kidds or her findin anythin i just wanna convince her that im not the devil just because i smoke4 times a day!

good luck cause there is never a good time to smoke, in her eyes :( she will always think "is he smoking to put up with me" or sum shite like that. BEEN THERE AND DONE THAT NEVER AGAIN :)

EDIT i am on my last chance right now :( dam finger stink :) ANY how its 420 tell her ur sick and fire up a huge one :) cant wait for work to be over :)

This is going to sound rude, but its not meant in a rude manner.

Grow a set man. :cool:

If she doesn't like you or what you're doing then she can move on. There are literally thousands of other women that WANT to take her place and they are way more fun and will like YOU for who YOU are. Not who they want you to be.

I speak from experience here.

Don't pretend to be something your not... especially for a woman.

...as a girl, i totally agree with this :thumb:

Has the thought crossed anyone's mind that marijuana might be the only thing they don't have in common? To make a rational decision on this I'd need to know more information; do you live together, how long have you been together, do you really like her(that matters the most, not if she wants you smoking or not.) Given the limited information please don't listen to the people that are telling you to dump her so quickly. There are a lot more variables to this than just yes or no. Think it over, man. Who knows, maybe a lifetime with her could make you happier than a lifetime with marijuana.

I had this problem once when I was living with a previous girlfriend she came home when me and my friends were all skinning up and blew a fucking fuse (my friend offered her first smoke, but that did not help) my friends were told to leave and she had a mental rage at me (we split later that day). I called my best friend from home who drove down to meet me and shove my stuff from the flat into the car and left her the flat. I took a week off work and partied back home with friends when I returned I crashed with friends (paying for anything needed) and I smoked my little heart out and those days are the ones I remember most fondly from my time living away from home.
The relationship I'm in now is awesome (she sometimes smokes but not much)
and life is good.
:bong:

Yeah bro..that sucks! As much as a girl whom doesn't smoke says shes cool with it. She never is!!! Never works with a girl whom, i like the word whom. Actually I recently developed a new word, A tense of whom; Youm. But any how got sidetracked there. Yeah man...Girls are nuts, not a bad thing always but they ALL are!!! Except your Mom, ell not Your Specific mom, dont ant to sound like I talking about your mom. Blah ha! Yeah..They're all Nutty, except Mom of course.

I was once told women are all whores except for your mom and your grandma...but then again, the old man who told me was a miserable ol' fuck who had been married 6 times so who was he to give me advice on women....Right!!!! To say the least, I did get a good laugh out of it!! Oh yeah, back to the subject....Good luck on trying to get a girl who doesn't smoke to start and keep it up with you...I tried it too and had no luck and the shitty thing was that everything I did in the relationship was blamed or caused from me being a "POTHEAD"...If I didn't want to go to the store with her, lost my job, forgot my wallet, lost my keys, didn't pay attention to her, hated her mom, wasn't horny enough, didn't make enough money, couldn't drive good, let my hair grow too long, didn't shave enough, couldn't dance.......Well you get the point right??? No matter what the problem was in the relationship it was because of smoking pot so guess what....I quit for 6 months and....You ready.....NOTHING CHANGED!!!! She still found a way to find something wrong with me only now it was from the long term effects of smoking for so many years...It was always an easy way to make an excuse for her to be mad or find a problem.....I guess my situation may not be the same as others but it is really hard to get a person who doesn't smoke to start or except that it is a part of you...Bottom line is though.....If she loves you for you, she will except it and let you be you....You may also have to except some things about her such as her view on the situation....Agree to disagree and love it up!!!! It should not ever be a huge issue to the point to where TWO PEOPLE CANNOT COME TOGETHER AS ONE and just be happy and appreciate one another.......Holy cow, I can't shut up!!! I just got brought back to a place in time and had to get that off my chest I guess huh! DON'T WORRY BE HAPPY......:thumb::thumb::thumb:

Wife #1 = 2 great daughters, 30 and 29 and a b*tch of a non toking, uptight, prude wife = divorce

Wife #2 = A great son 16yrs old, she is pushing 50, is going grey, long hair, no makeup , no bra and no pantie wearing (she doesn't own any) hottie hippie chick = a perfect 18 years so far.

Yes , she bathes and shaves.. lol

I could not have requested a better wife...... hope I live up to her expectations.

Anywho, if your partner doesn't like your lifestyle move on and keep yourself and her from both having a shitty life.

My signature says it all.

Good Luck,
WillyB MacKenna

PS: Methinks I see Punx is a MacDonald............ I be a MacKenzie..........GRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr..... lol JK

The MacKenzie Prayer

Bless a’ the MacKenzies an’ a’ the MacKenzie childer; their sons an’ son’s childer and their dochiter’s for a thousan’ years to come. Be ye gracious an’ send doon mountains o’ snuff, an’ rivers of whiskey. An’ oh Lord send doon swords an’ pistels an’ daggers as monie as the sands on the seashore to kill the MacDonalds, the Clan Ranalds, and the Campbells. An’ oh Lord, bless the wee coo, an’ make it a big coo. An’ oh Lord bless the sucklin’ and make it a grand board. An’ oh Lord, bless the wee bairns, yon Angus, Alex an’ Bessie an’ Maggie an’ Florrie. An’ oh Lord, build up a great wall between us an’ the Irish, an’ put broken bottles on the top, so they cannae come over. An’ oh Lord, if ye hae anything gude to gie, dunna gie it to the Irish, but gie it to your chosen people, the Scots, especially to the Clan MacKenzie an’ a’ their friends. Glorious ye are for ever more. Amen!

Translation
Bless all the MacKenzies and all the MacKenzie children; their sons and son’s children and their daughter’s for a thousand years to come. Be ye gracious and send down mountains of snuff, and rivers of whiskey. And oh lord, send down swords and pistols and daggers, as many as the sands on the seashore to kill the MacDonalds, the Clan Ronalds, and the Campbells. And oh Lord, bless the small cow and make it a big cow. And oh Lord, bless the suckling and make it a grand boar. And oh Lord, bless the small children, yon Angus, Alex and Bessie and Maggie and Florrie. And oh Lord, build up a great wall between us and the Irish, and put broken bottles on the top, so they cannot come over. And oh Lord, if you have anything good to give, don’t give it to the Irish, but give it to your chosen people, the Scots, especially to the Clan MacKenzie and all their friends. Glorious you are for ever more.Amen!
:peace: :passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom