Noob that needs help?

Black jack has me worried, she hasn't grown in a couple of days. I'm monitoring her closely now but dont know what can be wrong? No roots are visible.
420-magazine-mobile1322221183.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1412405836.jpg
420-magazine-mobile491037581.jpg
420-magazine-mobile561731350.jpg

Sent from my SM-N930P using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Black jack has me worried, she hasn't grown in a couple of days. I'm monitoring her closely now but dont know what can be wrong? No roots are visible.
420-magazine-mobile1322221183.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1412405836.jpg
420-magazine-mobile491037581.jpg
420-magazine-mobile561731350.jpg

Hi me personally wouldn't worry about this just yet. Different strains have different growth rates. It could just be finding it's feet, could be a tad over watered if it has less of a root system it will not require as much water as others, or could try moving its position within the tent sometimes there's hot spots cool spots that young seedlings are extra sensitive to. It could just be a runt.

I'm no expert but I wouldn't panic just yet it's very early days and I'm sure she will show some nice white roots soon.

Roots do not like the light but I use the Same clear plastic cups. I like to see the root systems progress and think it gives me a better idea when to transplant. I like the roots to start back building once the reach bottom an sides of cup for a few days then transplant with a good dusting of great white they go nuts.

Also check the bottom of the cup carefully sometimes i get seeds that seem slow and show no roots but on closer inspection there is a tap root right at the bottom. Only seems to start to spread out when hits the bottom.

Hope that helps..

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Hi me personally wouldn't worry about this just yet. Different strains have different growth rates. It could just be finding it's feet, could be a tad over watered if it has less of a root system it will not require as much water as others, or could try moving its position within the tent sometimes there's hot spots cool spots that young seedlings are extra sensitive to. It could just be a runt.

I'm no expert but I wouldn't panic just yet it's very early days and I'm sure she will show some nice white roots soon.

Roots do not like the light but I use the Same clear plastic cups. I like to see the root systems progress and think it gives me a better idea when to transplant. I like the roots to start back building once the reach bottom an sides of cup for a few days then transplant with a good dusting of great white they go nuts.

Also check the bottom of the cup carefully sometimes i get seeds that seem slow and show no roots but on closer inspection there is a tap root right at the bottom. Only seems to start to spread out when hits the bottom.

Hope that helps..

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App
Thanks a lot brother, I'm going to start checking the bottom of the cups now. The clear cups are covered by blue covered cup. I use them to see the root system too and make sure they dont get root bound. It took less then 30 seconds to take a picture of the roots, just wanted to show people the progression. I think in two more days ill have to transplant wonder woman. What an unbelievable strain. It's growing so fast. I hope it smokes just as good. What's your favorite strain to grow? I also water them once a week with a little great white powder. When i transplante them i will sprinkle it directly on the area I'm planting them in.

Be careful with the "not growing" one. Don't give her any water..it looks wet.
420-magazine-mobile109969614.jpg
all my babies touch the super soil and let me tell you......... explosive growth!!!!!! the white widow made a full recovery but won't grow from one side since the deformed leaf since it sprouted.
420-magazine-mobile1108784925.jpg
the ak48 exploded with leaves and looks like it wants to be as big as the white widow.
420-magazine-mobile1328545413.jpg
the black jack stopped growing for 3 days, i added a little great white mycorrhizae and the roots exploded and reached the bottom of the cup in 24 hours wow! Last but not least is mu biggest plant Wonder Woman!! This plant just likes to grow no matter what but once the a couple roots hit the super soil
420-magazine-mobile1678856976.jpg

Side by side comparison 24 hours after touching the super soil!!
420-magazine-mobile2120746322.jpg
Wonder Woman

420-magazine-mobile1973771699.jpg
white widow

420-magazine-mobile356636045.jpg
ak48

420-magazine-mobile2062358699.jpg
Black Jack

Thanks a lot brother, I'm going to start checking the bottom of the cups now. The clear cups are covered by blue covered cup. I use them to see the root system too and make sure they dont get root bound. It took less then 30 seconds to take a picture of the roots, just wanted to show people the progression. I think in two more days ill have to transplant wonder woman. What an unbelievable strain. It's growing so fast. I hope it smokes just as good. What's your favorite strain to grow? I also water them once a week with a little great white powder. When i transplante them i will sprinkle it directly on the area I'm planting them in.

Hummmm favourites that's the hard!! Ha ha I like to mix it up a little try new strains along the way try and find the ideal phenos.

Guess really there all my favourites for the own reasons ..

On the list
H.s.o
bubbas gift, Lemmon headband kush, blueberry headband, black d,o,g. Raspberry Deisel.
H.s.o is prob my fav go to place

Big Buddha.
Blue cheese, cheesus, cheese, Buddha Tahoe.
Big Buddha was my least favourable could of been me but I found these were the least stable of all I've tried. Had my fair share of problems almost every time I crack a big Buddha seed, just my opinion of corse lots of people rave about the blue cheese I never got it to preform. ( I'm no expert ha ha )

Sensi seeds

Jack herer
Worth a shot expensive reg seeds but found a couple of nice phenos not had a male from 4 seeds yet can't complain although would like to have a play with some pollen .ha ha.

G13 labs

Cinderella 99 and blueberry gum both in veg looking very nice the cindy has such lovely shape to leaves think she's prob my fav looking lady before flower. Yet to see her flower considering starting a journal for her think she could be a beauty, not sure I have the skills or time just at the min to have a decent go so I'll wait a couple of weeks and maybe start as she goes into flower.
Not the best pic I have but best to hand gives an idea of her leaf shape.

a6e2daab944e17d21e9e61c4450f7674.jpg

Hope that helps a bit sort of ha ha ..

Hummmm favourites that's the hard!! Ha ha I like to mix it up a little try new strains along the way try and find the ideal phenos.

Guess really there all my favourites for the own reasons ..

On the list
H.s.o
bubbas gift, Lemmon headband kush, blueberry headband, black d,o,g. Raspberry Deisel.
H.s.o is prob my fav go to place

Big Buddha.
Blue cheese, cheesus, cheese, Buddha Tahoe.
Big Buddha was my least favourable could of been me but I found these were the least stable of all I've tried. Had my fair share of problems almost every time I crack a big Buddha seed, just my opinion of corse lots of people rave about the blue cheese I never got it to preform. ( I'm no expert ha ha )

Sensi seeds

Jack herer
Worth a shot expensive reg seeds but found a couple of nice phenos not had a male from 4 seeds yet can't complain although would like to have a play with some pollen .ha ha.

G13 labs

Cinderella 99 and blueberry gum both in veg looking very nice the cindy has such lovely shape to leaves think she's prob my fav looking lady before flower. Yet to see her flower considering starting a journal for her think she could be a beauty, not sure I have the skills or time just at the min to have a decent go so I'll wait a couple of weeks and maybe start as she goes into flower.
Not the best pic I have but best to hand gives an idea of her leaf shape.

a6e2daab944e17d21e9e61c4450f7674.jpg

Hope that helps a bit sort of ha ha ..
Those leaves look gorgeous!!! I think I'm going to grow some cheese next and definitely some form of diesel strains.

Now my black jack is showing dobe discoloration. Anyone have a clue of what it can be?
420-magazine-mobile1533573758.jpg
420-magazine-mobile611050657.jpg

It could be fro the bottom soil. keep a look and see if it changes within a few hours
Figured it out, the led was to close and a couple of plants leaves started curling upwards. Pulled the light up a couple inches and will continue monitoring them. Thank you angry bird for lingering around my post and helping me out.

No problem :) Trying to write on a broken laptop lol, letters missing and have to guess where they are hehehe.
I remember my first panic and everybody just being there for e so I m happy to be here for you:Namaste:

Just finished topping my ak48 and my white widow. Im going with main lining method. Let's see how this goes
420-magazine-mobile607459306.jpg

Back
Top Bottom