Noob that needs help?

Nice one good to see they are ready for the led, you'll be able to bring it a lot closer in a week or two. Being 57inches away t it looks nice and bright!

Nice one good to see they are ready for the led, you'll be able to bring it a lot closer in a week or two. Being 57inches away t it looks nice and bright!

Thank you brother, i feel like i look at them too much lol. My little babies lol

Sent from my SM-N930P using 420 Magazine Mobile App

You get attached to them definitely, I check mine every morning before work and again when I get back. Let them listen to classical radio for an hour before bedtime

Hey Noob. I just planted some seeds and started topping. You can look at my recent photos on my "mystery seeds" to see my seeds progression (might help with growth questions). Keep it up!

Up with hope, down with dope!

Hey Noob. I just planted some seeds and started topping. You can look at my recent photos on my "mystery seeds" to see my seeds progression (might help with growth questions). Keep it up!

Up with hope, down with dope!
Will do brother, thanks for taking your time and looking at my post!

Update added another 10ml of water to each plant. The wonder woman is just thriving and growing like crazy. Going to drop my led another 5 inches today and see how the plants react. White widow seems to be recovering, don't know what to expect from that plant. It sucks that i was really looking forward to growing that one too. On another note the stem on the wonder women is getting a little crooked. I have a fan blowing in the lowest setting so dont know if i want to tie it with a stick just yet. Let me know what you guys think!
420-magazine-mobile1980022196.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1746351825.jpg

This is wonder woman day 5

Tied my wonder woman today and lowered the lights by 7 inches. I'm going to lower the lights to 42 inches tomorrow and monitor for led burn. The white widow seems to be recovering from whatever happened to her but still looks deformed. only time will tell.
420-magazine-mobile1932748021.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1773104983.jpg

HI
First of all it is CFL lights, I can touch my light bulbs and they don't burn. ( 100W cfl)
2nd One baby doesn't look very happy. I hope you are not giving any nutrients yet.
Have they big roots? can you see them?

HI
First og all it is CFL lights, I can touch my light bulbs and they don't burn. ( 100W cfl)
2nd One baby doesn't look very happy. I hope you are not giving any nutrients yet.
Have they big roots? can you see them?
Lol angrybird im talking about my 600 watt led lights, my cfl are very close to the plants. I did the hand test. No nutrients at all. This white widow sprouted deformed
420-magazine-mobile894094380.jpg
420-magazine-mobile794620581.jpg

should or does? you will still need to add calmag i guarantee it, LEDS have heavy calmag requirement. As soon as you see any purpling or spots on leaves get it added mate.
Thanks. I'm running LEDs and starting to get some spotting. Not trying to hijack this thread. Good info here

Sent from my XT1254 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom