Noob with led needs advise

DUCKEE 1

hey so I went out and picked up a 388w tunable led grow panel. it has 5w diodes and is made by sunshine systems. It is the newest light they released and there isnt even 1 review on it so thats not much help.

The panel has 3 dials on it in order from left to right.
Ois for Bloom and the tunable wavelength is 610- 630- 660
Ois for 2800k white- 6500k white
Ois for Veg and the tunable wavelength is 460- 470

I have no Idea how to use this aside from the obvious blue for veg and red for bloom. But my problem really lies with the confussion on the ratio. When and how do I tune this shit to my plants stage. The 3 dials are either on or off. There is no dimming one color. Just selecting a wavelength for veg/bloom dials, or spectrum in the case of the middle dial that is for the kelvins.

Someone please help me out! Also please tell me what is wrong with my plants. The leaves are in a V shape and twisting. I did have a algae issue in their previous DWC enclosure and with that caused a potassium deficiencie due to the PH being high.

They have been in their new home for 1 day now.
PH-5.7
PPM- 730
EC-1.355
Water temp is-67F
4 gallon resivore
I am using Advanced Nutrients PH Perfect with B-52 and 5ml of 34% Horticulture Grade H2O2 to combate any remaining algae.
1056gph pump on a NTF-1 cycle timer------- 1min ON/ 4min OFF (flood & drain)
I am confident I am not over watering because I have a 602gph 18w air pump with 2 single XL micopore stones. There is soom much O2 the water looks like a rolling boil.

My flood tray is filled with stones so the drain water will be oxygenated durring the drain. I also noticed that 1 plant has red veins on its lower fan leaves, but the leaves remain all green.

Here are some photos.

P1020457.JPG
P10204581.JPG
P1020462.JPG
P1020461.JPG
P1020463.JPG
P1020464.JPG

Both plants are on their 7th internode and have been fim'd.

On the other hand, LEDs are not quite the best possible for 420 growing are they? I was adviced to go straight for a HPS with an optional MH.
Then again, do LEDs perform when used with plasma discharge lamps to boost the red spectrum?

dude , way harsh,but any way
from what i have found out the 3 knobs are tunable switches ,turn up gets brighter and down well you get that pick.
This option allows you to custom tailor the light to your plants needs.
I found this all over Google. An easier method would be to call the manufacture
or look up
Jon705 he has an awsome 4x 600w led grow ,
:peace:

Back
Top Bottom