420zooroot

I will soon be legal and was hoping someone out there would be kind enough to help me with my growing. My state has a limit to how many plants I can have. I am allowed 6 total. I was thinking 1 mother then switching between 2 clones and 3 flowering to 3 clones and 2 flowering. I was considering getting T5 HO fluorescent 2' 2 tube for the clones and mother. Then a 250 watt HPS for the flowering. The flowering plants will be in a walk in closet that is about 5x5x8, but again I will only be using a small space of the closet because I will only have a max of three flowering plants at one time. If I have a max of 3 clones under the fluorescents do you think the mother will fit under those lights too or should I go with the 4' 2 tube? Thank you for any help you can provide. :thanks::roorrip:

Thank you for the links. That was some great information to read up on and will continue to do so, but the information doesn't really specifically answer my question. Do you think a mother plant and 3 clones can fit under a T5 HO fluorescent 24" 2 tube setup or do you think I need to go with the 48" 2 tube? Thank you for any help. Also, I live in a town with a population of under 100K. I don't really want to order online for security reasons. Do you have any recommendations on what store I may be able to acquire one of these? Thank you. :ganjamon: :rollit:

Back
Top Bottom