Northern Lights 1978

WildRosebud

Strain Name - Northern Lights (1978)
From - Canada
When - Available most months.
Price - $250 oz. or $400 for 57 grams
Type - Indica
Appearance - Moderately green and fairly leafy and plastered in Crystal also buds are super tight.
Smell - Fruity, Spicy very strong odor that can cause a contact high and makes some people nauseous or light headed without smoking it.
Taste - Sweet and slightly fruity with slight woody tones. Great after taste!
Type of Buzz - Cerebral , relaxing , lazy and social. Sleepy
Length of Buzz - Up to 8 hours
Best Medicinal Use - Anxiety , stress , restlessness , relaxation , Insomnia.
Overall - Great meds! A bit powerful but powerful meds are needed for some. Great plant most likely most used genetics to make Hybrids and is tough to find a solid NL 1978 strain , so this is gold to a lot of medicinal folks out here.

THC Content: 18% CBD Content: 3%

northern_lights17.jpg
IMAG4613.jpg
IMAG4612.jpg
IMAG4611.jpg

They are rocks lol.... I like how long it can be stored for and how potent it stays :) It also grows in cold climates very well , most Hemp strains out here are heavy Northern lights strains they keep growing after it snows lol....

Some people have certain Northern Lights Strains that finish flower in 40-50 days , My mind would be blown to do that consistently without using tricks lol My last harvest took me almost 3 months veg to flower finish that tells me if I do perpetual I can crop out 4 times a year with one room lol According to stats that plant flowers longer than Northern Lights and it was wonderful potent meds so I can only imagine what my future works with Northern Lights will be like. Not sure what #5 or other varieties I will get all I know is there is no way in hell I will ever get this 1978 strain to work with haha

Some people have certain Northern Lights Strains that finish flower in 40-50 days , My mind would be blown to do that consistently without using tricks lol My last harvest took me almost 3 months veg to flower finish that tells me if I do perpetual I can crop out 4 times a year with one room lol According to stats that plant flowers longer than Northern Lights and it was wonderful potent meds so I can only imagine what my future works with Northern Lights will be like. Not sure what #5 or other varieties I will get all I know is there is no way in hell I will ever get this 1978 strain to work with haha

Delicious Seed's Northern Light Blue (Northern Lights x Blueberry) is an awesome strain. If you get the chance, give it a try.

Just curious how you are testing the ratios? Was born in AB but now waiting for Amendment 2 to pass in November to start commercial ops in Florida. 1978 was a pleasant memory; my grad year in the 'chuk :)

Just curious how you are testing the ratios? Was born in AB but now waiting for Amendment 2 to pass in November to start commercial ops in Florida. 1978 was a pleasant memory; my grad year in the 'chuk :)

You asking how they test potency? If so they use a chromatography test (Correct term!?!) in a few different labs to determine averages. I think my dispensary has to do this by regulations now as well so I should have numbers for any medicine I post about.

This is only available for Canadian Patients who are already members of this dispensary but the info is provided so all dispensaries can see what people think of different varieties and possibly expand some menu's :) I mean for all dispensaries....

Back
Top Bottom