Not doing so good - Thoughts?

Mmiz8606

420 Member
I have 5 plants all being treated the same but for some reason this one is not doing so hot. Any ideas? The first 2 pictures are of the one thats not doing so good, the third picture is of one sitting right next to it.
20160617_110819.jpg
20160617_223806.jpg
20160617_111002.jpg

They're not all the same, but there are others in there that are the same and they are fine. This one is the oldest of those kind.

Originally I thought root bound so I repotted it. No change. That was last week.

Today it looks even worse so I flushed it with ph'd water this morning.

Strain is White Lavender

Ph was good in the runoff.

I use only Humboldt Earth Soil until 2 weeks before flower. Then I transplant using 1.5cuft of humbolt earth and 4cuft of promix.

So currently that plant is in Humbolt Earth only.

What are you feeding? As rhetorrikz said, you can overwater coco.. Peat is similar, if that is what is primarily what is in your mix.. Peat can be acidic, I think, as well so again, as rhetorrikz said, flush, ph and let dry out. Cut back or change nutes. Hows ventilation...? High humidity? They look like some toxicity maybe..
Just looked up Humboldt Earth.. Sphagnum peat and coco, and enough nutes for moderate to heavy feeders.. If you are giving any nutes yourself, it's too much for that plant....
Switch to coco and make your own soil. It's easy and fun, and you control exactly what's in there...
Just a suggestion... :thumb:

I flushed it yesterday morning with ph'd wtater, no nutrients. Today it looks a little better. And I always let them dry out pretty good before watering.

I'm using emerald harvest nutrients at half the recommended dose.

Cali Pro Grow A & B and Emerald Goddess

Humidity at 70%
Temperature at 81°f - Lights on and 73°f - Lights off.

Ventilation is good. I have 3 oscilating fans in the tent, inline fan venting heat from the lights out, inline fan pushing fresh air into the tent, top of the tent is opened up to vent air out.

This is all for veg by the way, I have a seperate tent for flower.

Back
Top Bottom