Leaves curl upwards

Willis

Okay so I have 3 growing as of right now and the oldest ones leaves has started curling upwards does anyone know what is causing this. The plant itself seems perfectly healthy, dark green, strong stem but the tip are curling upwards. The other one has had the same soil and environmental factors and is not doing this, the one first picture is the oldest the second is the one that’s doing fine. Any ideas?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    943 KB · Views: 86
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    717.8 KB · Views: 95
Okay thanks for the help I’ve been looking for stuff on the topic but mainly all I see is people having issues with them clawing downwards not upwards almost as if they’re cupping. Still new to growing and these are my first plants so I wasn’t sure if it was an issue I was causing simply because the other one wasn’t doing it. I knew it wasn’t heat issues and didn’t figure it was light issues just cause the leaves are still heathy and aren’t discolored due to light burn.

Phew okay good so I’m doing everything correct then. Awesome! I knew downward curling and the whole leaf curling inward wasn’t good so I was just putting two and two together thinking the upwards curling was just as bad

Lil update leaves have went back to normal all 3 plants seem to be growing great with healthy roots.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    919.7 KB · Views: 64
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 71
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    747.8 KB · Views: 64
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    908.8 KB · Views: 62
Just out of curiosity they’re putting on their second set of leaves now should I switch the light cycle to a 18/6 I’ve had it on 24 seems it’s been working fine

Little update everything has been growing good until now I’m not exactly sure what is wrong I’m assuming it’s over watering but any advice would be helpful. Only one plant seems to be clawing this bad.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    899.1 KB · Views: 72
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    900.8 KB · Views: 69
Back
Top Bottom