Nova Scotia Grower

bigbrat

Hi guys and gals,,im just wonderin if theres any Nova Scotia growers on here that wants to swap little tricks of the trade for growing in Nova Scotia,,etc,types of seeds you find best,,time of year you plant and harvest,,ps,,im a outside grower and always wanting to learn,,this year i got some green crack to try,,and some auto revolver,,whats every1 got for seeds that they already tryed or gonna,,,:thumb:

greetings from the west coast, neighbour.

can't offer you much other than support on that front, but i'm sure someone will be along who can; you're in the right place!

:welcome:

im pretty close to you, but im growing indoors......revolver is a done grow, click link in my sig.

train wreck upcoming.....il post a link in my sig once I figure out how to do it again.

Hey Brewer,maybe we can swap some tips,,i tryed to message you but not enough post yet to let me do that,,id like to know the quality of the revolver that you grew

the quality is great!......ive said this before on here....but it really is like they say.....its stoney, yet high, its a good mix!

id like some tips.....havnt grown outside yet.....but might give her a rip with the single seeds I have lying around!

get your post count up man.

I know from having a veggie garden, slugs are a real issue here.

a way to keep slugs from going to the plant is and the best way i found is to use some beer,,works like a charm,,leave a little in a can and lay the can on its side so the slugs can have a drink,,your can will fill up with the buggers

Pei here going with crown royal and early vixen this season as well as an auto mix all from cks along with ten of my own freeze land/raspberry haze cross have roughly 15 seasons behind me with the last six or so all on my own before learned from my old man.

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Here in New Brunswick and growing outdoors. I am using raised beds and the slugs dont bother it even though I see slugs on the property. I am growing White Widow, Honey Banana, Blueberry, Tangerine Dream, Pineapple Express, Strawberry Haze and for autos I am growing Pineapple Punch, Tangerine Dream and Blueberry.

a way to keep slugs from going to the plant is and the best way i found is to use some beer,,works like a charm,,leave a little in a can and lay the can on its side so the slugs can have a drink,,your can will fill up with the buggers
I prefer to drink my beer and let the slugs try to get around copper pot scrubbers stretched around the plant stalks. Seems to work, so far.

Back
Top Bottom