nuit lock out: AgSil 16 or neem poisoning?

flowerfarmer

Hello 420 folks. I thought I'd try starting a small thread to diagnose my first ever serious plant issue(and I have grown for years). I have three plants outside that are all doing the same thing the oldest fan leaves are developing brownish/rusty spots about the size of a dime then turn yellow, withering, drying up and falling off and its working its way up but mainly only the big fan leaves but also on some of the older small leaves on the branches but the new developing buds look healthy. This occurred after I started foilar spraying with AgSil16 and neem oil 3 weeks ago.:hmmmm::hmmmm: They are in super soil in the ground in the woods with plenty of sunlight. I grew indoor plants with the same soil that turned out flawless. Water only with Advanced Nutrients Big Bud weeks 1 through 3 and then bud XL weeks 4 throgh 8 for bloom boosters. The only thing different between the two grows(besides the big difference of indoors vs outdoors) is the neem oil and AgSil 16. They did receive quite a bit of deer damage early in the season but I put up barriers and they have since recovered.
Reserva privada:Cole train-10 feet tall
DNA:C99-4 1/2 feet tall
TH Seeds:Critical Hog-3 1/2 feet tall.

I am new to folair spaying. I think I burned the leaves with excessive folair spraying. All is good now just trying to prevent budworm.
Good luck on this years guerilla harvest!

Back
Top Bottom