Nute burn problems?

Phillipallman

Hey guys so my new plants are nearly 2 weeks old and are really starting to grow they have all ready grown there 4th set of leaves but are still really short only 4 inches ish nice and green problem I have is that I have them in 5 gallon fabric pots with 50% store soil and 50% miracle grow under 600 watt hops about 2.5-3 foot above and I've noticed that 2 of the plants are starting to get a little yellow on the tips of the main fan leaves so I'm guessing this is nute burn from the miracle grow ??? Any way to stop or will they be ok and just let them grow as normal room temp is 25-27c with the light on and 60% humidity the only reason my room is that hot is because of the hps light so I do have to water them pretty often as the soil dries up

With MG it is hard as it is time release nutes. The standard response is do a flush which will wash out all of the nutes in there. Then you start you program over again. But with time released nutes you are just putting it off a bit.

Regardless the plants will be fine. A little burn never hurt anyone. It is strong stuff but not toxic. Just don't add anything but pHd water and some Silica.

The best thing you could do really is to inoculate with some beneficial bacteria and sugars to help them breed and they will go to town on the fertilizers in there and help you deal with them better.

:goodluck:

Thanks buddy ill leave them to it they growing at a fast rate one has 8 leaves at under 2 weeks old lol it's rather annoying that the hps light makes the room so hot I'm literally watering them with a few litres of water every 2 days and misting them definitely need to get a fan in the there before I wack the second hps light on lol

temps and humidity are very important...very important ..in fact they are very very important. You can stunt them and cause them to just stop growing if the humidity is too low. So get some sensors and enviro controls in there ASAP. By controls...I use fans and wet towels LOL.

Humidity is around 60% temp is around 23-27c so pretty hot in there lol those lights are roasting haha hence why I have to water so much

Back
Top Bottom