Nutrient Issues

cut back to once a week on feeding and watering .. water until a run off . everything is fed the same. Water from the tap...PH checked before and after mixing..6.4-6.8..
dont worry about checking before mixing... it is going to change. After mixing, shoot for 6.3, exactly... not 6.4-6.8. If you are using strips and cant be that accurate, that is part of the problem... get a cheap meter with at least one decimal accuracy.
Watering once a week... this can't be healthy. What does the plant do to convince you to water her?

What beautiful plants...I'm still learning ... Thank you for your input...
Well, thank you :passitleft: ...and I like to show them off :slide: but, I was actually trying to show you that you don't have to PH in FFOF and your plants will still be healthy, as long as you don't over water/feed them...and that's what we're all here for, to learn, and pass on what we've learned :thumb:

Those 3 way soil ph/moisture/light meters are not even worth the $6 you have to pay for them... don't rely on that for much of anything. Don't even concern yourself with soil pH for now... it rarely needs adjusting. Just make sure that you accurately adjust every fluid that hits that soil to 6.3 pH... then you will be fine, but for now, as Mocha said, we really doubt pH is the problem here in double buffered FFOF. Everything points to your watering method... I am really trying to understand how you can go a week between waterings without killing your plants.

Thanks Mochabud... And you Emilya ... I appreciate this very much. I attached a picture of my plants earlier.. so you could get an idea what I'm looking at..

Attachments

• PXL_20201023_150002779.MP.jpg
    PXL_20201023_150002779.MP.jpg
    405.4 KB · Views: 5
Back
Top Bottom