Total newbie hemp

Cheryle79

420 Member
Hey guys,
I won 3 hemp master #2 seeds in a competition, so I’m gonna try to grow them,
They are seedlings now but 1 is growing well, 2nd plant the true leaves have shrivelled up and died and the third seedling has snapped in half but root still intact.
They are currently indoors on a window sill but I would like to put them on my greenhouse tho I feel it’s still a bit cold,
They are just in normal compost, I’m gonna buy some food for them soon.
Is the 2nd plant the norm and will the 3rd plant sprout again?

Hey guys,
I won 3 hemp master #2 seeds in a competition, so I’m gonna try to grow them,
They are seedlings now but 1 is growing well, 2nd plant the true leaves have shrivelled up and died and the third seedling has snapped in half but root still intact.
They are currently indoors on a window sill but I would like to put them on my greenhouse tho I feel it’s still a bit cold,
They are just in normal compost, I’m gonna buy some food for them soon.
Is the 2nd plant the norm and will the 3rd plant sprout again?
Welcome to 420magazine my friend. :welcome: Be careful you don't over water your babies. We have great sponsors if you need more seeds.

Welcome aboard @Cheryle79

Will you be posting images of your little lady?

Tok..
5249D93E-96B1-49AA-B0F0-FBE43A5CCFE0.jpeg
just the 1 seedling survived, and it’s looking a bit sad, it hasnt grown for about a week so I watered it

Welcome Cheryle! If you have a spray bottle you should use that. She doesn’t need much right now, just 4 or 5 squirts a few times each day. Wait till the soil dries out a little bit...

Looks like you could add some aeration to your compost.

I like to mix

1/3 compost
1/3 peat moss
1/3 rice hulls or perlite

and to that amendments..

You soil looks pretty compact. The roots need oxygen to breath.

When I mix soil - I'll take a handful and squeeze it then open my hand. It wont stay balled up it falls apart. Thats how you want it. It seems too loose but that will change over time.

Back
Top Bottom