Nutrients for coco coir?

tripsteady

Hi Guys

After much advice and deliberation ive decided to use coco coir for my first grow.

My question is simple,in this medium what nutrients will i need from germination to budding?

Just CANNA COCO A & B?

Can anyone recommend anything else?

So far its between

- CANNA COCO A & B

- Dutch Master GOLD ONE Grow + Flower

- GENERAL HYDROPONICS FLORA SERIES(floragro,floramicro,florabloom)

- CANADA ADVANCED NUTRIENTS Sensi Grow A+B

- ADVANCED NUTRIENTS(grow,micro bloom)

- One of the above for veg and CANNA PK 13 - 14 for flowering

Im leaning heavily towards Dutch Master GOLD ONE Grow + Flower as i can get 5L for $55 here in Sydney.Thoughts?

ended up using below nutrients

20130611_144316_zps0f8ba440.jpg
20130611_144322_zps0b8512c1.jpg
20130611_144226_zpsbf76385d.jpg
20130611_144217_zps21886a3c.jpg
20130611_144220_zps8b7ed83c.jpg

I am having great success with these slow release organic pellets, called B1, but they have no B1 in them. They are npk, micro nutrients, beneficial bacteria and amino acids. Every other watering I water with 100ppms of calmag by botanicare.

My plants stay nice and green and grow big. You can check them in my latest journal.

Hey Tripsteady, how ya goin? I notice you're in Sydney. So am I. I live in the Drummoyne area. How about you? I'm a newb to growing; just started a trial run of bag seed in my new mrgrowpro pc box. And made my first post today under the Problems, Pests and Disease section of the 420 Grow Room Forum. I have been wondering why my little seedlings don't seem to be growin much. You can check out my post there. I'm also thinking to go the coco coir route next time I start a grow. It won't be till prolly Feb. cause I'll be going on holidays mid Jan. I'll be following your posts to see how you go with the coco.

Cheers,

Kofidog

The main thing, no matter what nutes you use, is environment and don't overwater. It is harder to overwater in coco, but you want to be sure the pot is pretty light before watering again. This is what helped me get bigger yields and much, much less issues if and when they arise now.

Back
Top Bottom