The canna a + b nutrients vs gh main 3 nutrients for coco coir for it

The123321

I am new to growing. I am looking at the 32x32 tent with 2-3 auto plants in 3 gallon pots in coco coir for it. I am looking at doing the plants a few weeks apart to where you could harvest 1 plant every 4-6 weeks for it which would mean only 1 plant would be large in the tent at a time so I think that would fit in the tent on there for it.

I am looking at the canna a + b and the gh main 3 liquid nutrients for coco coir for it. Which do you recommend? I would likely be hand watering for now though may try blumats in the future in the tent on there for it.

The Canna nutes were designed for for coco but the GH trio work just fine. You can't go wrong either way.
Here is a GH feed schedule that in my experience grows monster plants.

I love my Blumats but they can be a major PITA to get dialed in. And runinng nutes through the TINY drip lines is begging for trouble. You will want to run plain ph'd water and top feed your plants with them

Thanks. Do you grow in coco coir with the blumats for it? I read that you could not do regular water in the blumats then top feed liquid nutrients to it that the plants need the nutrients with every watering. I was thinking of trying it anyway where you run only regular water in the blumats to the plants in the coco coir then top feed the nutrients like one or two times per week in the tent on there for it.

Thanks. The two threads were about different questions. I will try to put them in one post next time on there for it.

Thanks. Do you grow in coco coir with the blumats for it? I read that you could not do regular water in the blumats then top feed liquid nutrients to it that the plants need the nutrients with every watering. I was thinking of trying it anyway where you run only regular water in the blumats to the plants in the coco coir then top feed the nutrients like one or two times per week in the tent on there for it.

Yes I do. You can top feed liquid nutes, the Blumats sense the extra moisture and slow down. I've been wanting to try top feeding with geoflora solid nutes under the drip tube

Thanks. Do you put your liquid nutrients in the reservoir for the blumats on there for it?

No I do not. I did that the first time I used them (against advice) and ended up with clogged lines. Even with drip clean. So now I top feed by hand and run plain PH'd water in the Blumats

There are also easier systems to use.

Thanks. This is what I was looking for. There are so many people telling me that you cannot do that with regular water for most waterings with the blumats then hand water with nutrients when needed. How often do you hand water the nutrients to it? How many grows have you done this for and how did it go on there for it?

Thanks. This is what I was looking for. There are so many people telling me that you cannot do that with regular water for most waterings with the blumats then hand water with nutrients when needed. How often do you hand water the nutrients to it? How many grows have you done this for and how did it go on there for it?

I have used them for 3 grows now. The first one with nutes mixed into the rez clogged the lines and caused flooding. The next one I top fed with OK results but it was a learning curve just like my first few hand watering grows. My last grow top feeding was better but still needs some fine tuning. I got killer bud every time but..... it could be better :cheesygrinsmiley:

I'm going to DM you a couple of links to another source. I hope you are ready to do a LOT of reading about Blumats

Thanks. How was the yield per plant on the last grow on there for it? How often do you hand water the nutrients to it on there for it?

Thanks. How was the yield per plant on the last grow on there for it? How often do you hand water the nutrients to it on there for it?

5 oz from one and 6 oz from the second. And I top feed every day 1/2 cup to 1 cup depending on how big the girls are. with the constant moisture you WILL have to keep an eye out for gnats

Thanks. You top feed based on the nutrient level recommended in that link you listed for the gh nutrients for it? I have read that you can do a layer of perlite at the top of the pot and that may help to prevent gnats in the tent.

Thanks. You top feed based on the nutrient level recommended in that link you listed for the gh nutrients for it? I have read that you can do a layer of perlite at the top of the pot and that may help to prevent gnats in the tent.

Yes and perlite retains moisture. It also does not work well with blumats

Thanks. I think I may try hand watering the first grow to get used to it then may try the blumats in the future if I want to on there for it.

If it makes any difference, GH is owned by the Hawthorn Gardening Co, which is a shell company for Scott's, the miracle grow folks, who are also shills for Bayer/Monsanto's Roundup.

Also, if you look on the U of Washinton's website, you can find what heavy metals and other interesting things are in ferts. Not all salts are the same, Canna is very clean.

Thanks. Then you think that the canna a+b is very clean vs the gh main 3 is not very clean on there for it?

Back
Top Bottom