Can you do this with coco?

Honestly I think you could manage a perpetual from a single reservoir with the Dyna-Gro.

I agree LOS is probably your best bet for a perpetual. Just add water. Doesn't get much better than that. I've also kicked around the idea just haven't had a strong enough urge to pull the trigger yet.

Honestly I think you could manage a perpetual from a single reservoir with the Dyna-Gro.

I agree LOS is probably your best bet for a perpetual. Just add water. Doesn't get much better than that. I've also kicked around the idea just haven't had a strong enough urge to pull the trigger yet.

Same, why I'll try an easy soil version 1st, used FFOF when I started, but been awhile

I'm thinking with Dynagrow or Mega Crop Rezz, you could probably do a mid strength for veg and most of flower

Thanks. I want to try coco or dwc for the lower risk of pest problems with it. I am just interested to figure out a way to do one reservoir for perpetual harvest plants. If I do not figure out a way to do that I would likely hand water coco coir for it. Though the dwc looks like it would be interesting to try on there for it.

Actually I mix my veg plants hotter than my flower plants. My veg stuff doesn't get watered as frequently, if I leave it as low as my flower stuff they get hungry. I feed my veg stuff ≈ 200ppm higher than my flower plants.

It's as much about balancing the frequency of irrigation and the size of the container as it is the concentration of the solution.

DWC will have less pests than Coco. Mixing and hand watering everyday sucks, your tethered to your grow. DWC you can leave them for several days.

Deep water culture. You grow the plant in a bucket of nutrient solution instead of using a medium like Coco or soil to hold the roots and or nutrients.
Thanks. I was figuring that. It’s crazy that both you and Chris never liked the coco Coir. But I can’t argue that you guys both didn’t make the right choices for yourselves because you both have it dialed in to a tee. For me, I still love the coco, and I am still doing crazy things too lol. When I first started trying to grow. I had a blue cheese regular seed that I started in an aero garden. The root ball was massive and I had to squish it out of that hole. Plant ended up going into coco with advanced nutrients and still got 6 ounces off it the first ever try. :ganjamon:

I'm the opposite and have had catastrophic results with DWC as i battle high temps. I've found using the dyna gro line and feeding exactly per their chart in coco keeps my perpetual grow pretty happy. I have 1 tent with clones and moms and another bloom cabinet with plants in various that are harvested every 2 weeks

Attachments

• 20200228_002918.jpg
    20200228_002918.jpg
    586.6 KB · Views: 55
Back
Top Bottom