I Need Some Nutrient Advice

NOSYT

Hi all, so I’m after some advice I’ve recently completed my first grow out doors and ran the canna coco line (I’m growing in coco coir) bit I’ve bought a tent and was thinking about switching too flora grow series, just wondering how much of it will I need for about 4/5 plants in 5 gallon pots for the whole grow.

Hi sorry I should also add I’m based in Australia so my access to nutrients it limited to a few brands over here

Hi there; a liter per bottle is enough. I have 2 plants in 5g pots with coco right now and my 1L bottles are not even close to half empty, while in week 16 in total (and week 7 of flower).

I also use GH calmag supplement btw and i think thats necessary if you grow on coco. The Micro part of the Trio doesn't provide enough Ca for coco grows.

Good luck!

Hi there; a liter per bottle is enough. I have 2 plants in 5g pots with coco right now and my 1L bottles are not even close to half empty, while in week 16 in total (and week 7 of flower).

I also use GH calmag supplement btw and i think thats necessary if you grow on coco. The Micro part of the Trio doesn't provide enough Ca for coco grows.

Good luck!
Thanks for the info ! So you just use the 3 part nutrients plus Cali mag if I’m reading it right ?

Hi all, so I’m after some advice I’ve recently completed my first grow out doors and ran the canna coco line (I’m growing in coco coir) bit I’ve bought a tent and was thinking about switching too flora grow series, just wondering how much of it will I need for about 4/5 plants in 5 gallon pots for the whole grow.

If you can afford the Canna line, I would stick with it. I have been using their line of nutes for a number of years now and have considered changing but it is hard to do since I get the results I do.

1 liter bottles will do 5 plants start to finish veg/flower with left over at end.
Unfortunately there are other things you will need calmag for sure. :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom