Nutrient advice needed

That's some numbers mate! Some pretty huge buds too. How much did the LEDs skin you ? That's nearly 3 X what I can pull with 600w of blurps or HP's!
I need to get out of the stone age like. Those numbers make me sick lol.
The COB leds cost me $800.00 to build. I used to grow under CLW LEDs but the Vero 29's I have are performing like a 1000 watt HID

I do know actually. First you will need the forward voltage of the model cob you are using so you can match the driver to it
next you will need to know the drivers output voltage this will determine how many cobs you can wire to one driver depending on the drivers you will have to wire the cobs in either series or parallel. I run my 12 cobs on two Meanwell HLG - 320H - C1400A drivers rated at 229V constant voltage and 1400mA. So 6 Vero 29's @36.7 volts = a total voltage of
220.2 V this is less than the 229 volts the drive puts out and gives me an efficiency rating of 96%.
If you want to post the specs of your cobs and drivers I can help you work out the configuration provided they are compatable
That'd be awesome mate! Sorry I just spotted this. Got lost on a busy day lol. I'll find out what drivers I've got shortly and get back to you.much appreciated bud:)
Be the Vero 29 cobs im using as was advised them by someone else.

That'd be awesome mate! Sorry I just spotted this. Got lost on a busy day lol. I'll find out what drivers I've got shortly and get back to you.much appreciated bud:)
Be the Vero 29 cobs im using as was advised them by someone else.
Nah I can't find what the driver is mate. Can't see it on the specs. It's the old model 1 mars 600s I've got though . Got loads of them.
I'll take one apart later and get a photo. Im going up just now actually.... Bear with...

Back
Top Bottom