Nutrients

Dentu50

Greetings all! I've been looking for information on nutrients. The FF trio is so expensive, I was wondering if anyone knew of a less expensive route. Being on a fixed income, any money I can save would be great. Any less expensive that I can buy, or make at home...any knowledge I get would be wonderful! Thanks to all.

At the end of the day you get what you pay for !

Hydroponic water base systems are slightly more costly nutrient wise due to refreshing solution/res tank every week to 10 to 14 days aprox.

Soil grows well depends on how many plants you are growing but a feed once a week in veg is normally good & perhaps once or twice a week in flowering.

Might want to look at suggested ratio of nutrients per liter or gallon of water & ya more likely work out how far a bottle of nutrients will go, but all this depends on res tank size or how many plants you are growing in pots or size of pots to how much nutrient solution it takes to fully water to the point of run off etc so ye that is individual thing really.

You could get away with just a grow 'n' bloom nutrient solution basically but the third part is often a micro nutrient solution which should not really be over looked !

Hey man I was in the same situation, I had wanted to use the fox farm trio cuz I'm using fox farm soil but I also didn't want to spend a lot of money. I ending up getting the General Organics GO box, it has everything you need and is reasonably priced and other people seem to have good results with it. Just my two cents.

I use the go box my self but I have bought bigger bottles of grow and biomarine. The only problem I had with it was I didn't read the fine print on the bottom left of the schedule. At week 3 my veggies were so hungry I gave them a tweener of light and heavy at 15 ml of grow. Just a heads up other than that they are doing great!

Back
Top Bottom