Oct 09 outdoors

rc51sport

heres my current outdoor grow, started from seed and grown to beginning of veg stage and transplanted outdoors to start flowering while small.

they are about 3 weeks into flower and when i went to check today i see that they have stretched ALOT

have doubled+ in size since i last seen them a couple weeks ago
one was so tall it fell over from the rains im guessing and was lying in the sand :( ill need to go back out to tie her up

but heres some pics, will get more as i can im trying not to visit too often

outd01.JPG

outd02.JPG

outd03.JPG

outd04.JPG

outd06.JPG

outd07.JPG

outd08.JPG

outd09.JPG

outd10.JPG

outd11.JPG

outd12.JPG

outd13.JPG

outd14.JPG

outd15.JPG

outd16.JPG

outd17.JPG

outd18.JPG

dude i dont know what that stuff on your leaves is, but i dont think its good. Are those little worms on that leaf?

idk man, i dont mean to sound harsh or anything, but in my opinion that looks really bad.

It has to be some sort of mildew or infestation or something... hopefully someone else can diagnose it properly.

I see little black things that look like pests crawling around having their way with your girl.

i really do not see what you are talking about
but if they make it, good... if they dont, oh well...

im really not all that concerned about them considering they are pretty much going without care. my real girls are nice and safe inside with me.

maybe we are all looking at peices of sand. Why dont you bring a spray bottle with h20 and spray the sand off since its blocking a lot of light and stunting growth.

i think it is sand that everyone is looking at, like i said when i checked on it she was lying conpletly over in the sand, i thought someone had pulled her out of the ground at first. next time i visit im gonna bring some twine to tie them up and clean them off

but they do look very frosty (besides the sand) and smell very fruity. i think they might also be having a hard time getting the light they want, the sun was in a diff area of sky when i scouted the spot.

i also noticed something HAS been snacking on the leaves tho but doesnt look like a horrible amount of damage

but if u think you see something in the pictures i dont, let me know which pics youre talkin about so i can inspect

ok heres an update...

finally had a chance to get back out there, sandy was still standing. so i fixed her upright more properly and cleaned almost all of the sand off of her. AND she is still looking almost as white, but all THC this time. she also has a strong lemon lime smell that you cant miss. i see the black spots, i also inspected them and still just a lil sand under the leaves. also found 1 small caterpillar but he is history. but ill let the pics do the rest or the talking, and again, the white isnt sand anymore hehe

num901.JPG

num902.JPG

num903.JPG

num904.JPG

num905.JPG

num906.JPG

num907.JPG

num908.JPG

num909.JPG

num910.JPG

Back
Top Bottom