Octopus' Garden

Again, those are LED Watts, different animal than others, must be used differently.

Another example of a mfg's ads biting them, they leave too much open to interpretation and the stampede is already out of the gates. Don't envy those on herding duties to get them back in the barn. Pandora's Box and all that rot, what?

The Mr. Whoopies need to find a Tennessee Tuxedo to translate to Chumley-speak, is what needs to happen.

I was thinking the extra 600 was a waste, but now I have a backup if one of the others konked out. Funny how that works, eh?

Amazing what 9 hours of sleep can do, I feel like a new man. Can't recall the last time I had this clarity of thought. Has to be before May when I drove my sunglasses through my skull. I just stumbled on those glasses today. It's still got broken ear pieces and the lenses are sitting beside them instead of in. Going to keep them and let every new pair I buy get a look at what happens to those who want to ride inside the car instead of on top of it.

You have to think fractals and how they can be applied to the MJ plant to understand how to grow it correctly from seed to finish. The better you perfect that, the more success you'll have.

Told you it'd be cryptic.

Every time I enter the room I met with an aroma I never smelled before. I turned off filtration just now to take it all in.

Not amazed how wrong I had it, to be expected from anyone attempting something new. That I straightened it all out in my head before the end of the journey is what I get chuffed about, especially given the available sources of reference. I love a good puzzle.

I've got to try again to find where I read of the specific values for my lights that I stumbled on way back then.

I'm talking to myself now, helps me think it out.

I've tried a few times before, before I even had the wakeup, but It was a discussion inside a discussion on a totally unrelated forum. Don't know the specifics, I followed a link directly to a post from search so I don't have the rest of the trail. It was some discussion about heat's effect on efficiency in electronics. Same as the cooler you can keep a CPU, the closer you get to spec or opposite, depending. In the thread, one person brought up the LED grow light I was considering and I remember the 2 in 1 thing and his test results. Ah, it was some type of electronic forum, that's why I gave it more weight, I figured they'd know how to perform an accurate test if anyone could. That's why it stuck. I remember he got ribbed because of the MJ connotation, but was joined by a couple of others and that's where I got the rest of the picture. Ok, it was a thread inside a thread. Wow, the fractal thing again. It just keeps beating me on the head everywhere I turn since the awakening. That right there is all I need to know.

Later.

But seriously you should find someone in real life to talk some things through. I know you'll probably just write me off as an idiot but I actually read through this train wreck of a journal. You seem to think everyone who doesn't agree with you is dumb and that you are a genius. You try really hard not to call yourself that but you imply it multiple times. Maybe the reason you have to keep leaving forums is a problem with you, and not everyone else. This is what you should be looking into right now, not Led specs.

Best of luck to you.

Back
Top Bottom