Odds of passing

Amptor

Hi wonderful people. I recently found out I will have a drug test if I continue to advance in the application process for a new company. My dream company. I am not sure if the drug test will be a piss or hair test. But I am freaking out. I am a closet smoker, so my wife don't even know. I am at best, a casual stoner. Maybe toke up a bit once a weekend. I think the last time I smoked was a hit or two before work at my current job. But I also do edibles. I have been taking a tiny piece or so of Kiva chocolate every now and then to help me sleep. Maybe the last time was a week ago. How worried should I be?

My plans are to drink a shit load of H2O, I have a gym membership so I plan to sweat my fat 200 lb ass off. Maybe sit in the steam room or sauna. My hair is fairly short, but I will trim down pubes and pit hair. Maybe get a haircut this weekend. See how short I can go.

Should I buy a wash? A detox? Freakin out.

all that stuff is 50/50 works for some.. some it dont,, i know i have passed with detoxes and i have passed with out,, the way ever probation officer have always told me it , it stays in your system for 30 days,,, un like coke haron e them hard killer drugs are like 3 or 4 days... now look at this i have know a few people in my life time that trys diffrent things,, so this might fit in for you =,,, a detox drin forget the name . taking by two diffrent people,, one a skinny dude maybe 125 lbs,, and a big dude, bout 225 250,, the fat dude passed the skinny dude failed ,, not both these people smoke the same amount and more then you ,,,

personal i would never want to work for a comany that feels the need to drug test me before i start working there.. after a accident would be one thing but not to be hired,,, that to me just means the company wants to control my like too much,,,

Yeah. In principle, I wouldn't want to work for a company such as this, but it's an awesome company and a great job for both me and my family.

Thanks for your input.

Hi wonderful people. I recently found out I will have a drug test if I continue to advance in the application process for a new company. My dream company. I am not sure if the drug test will be a piss or hair test. But I am freaking out. I am a closet smoker, so my wife don't even know. I am at best, a casual stoner. Maybe toke up a bit once a weekend. I think the last time I smoked was a hit or two before work at my current job. But I also do edibles. I have been taking a tiny piece or so of Kiva chocolate every now and then to help me sleep. Maybe the last time was a week ago. How worried should I be?

My plans are to drink a shit load of H2O, I have a gym membership so I plan to sweat my fat 200 lb ass off. Maybe sit in the steam room or sauna. My hair is fairly short, but I will trim down pubes and pit hair. Maybe get a haircut this weekend. See how short I can go.

Should I buy a wash? A detox? Freakin out.
You're a light smoker so dilution through a detox kit might help. There's always a risk with the detox kits. You could go the synthetic urine route. I would go to their web site and see if they have any info there about the drug tests.

Back
Top Bottom