Ohio Man Tells Police His Bag of Pot Was Stolen

Jim Finnel

Fallen Cannabis Warrior & Ex News Moderator
A Westwood man told police Monday afternoon that someone had robbed him at gunpoint and stolen his bag of marijuana.

Police said 35-year-old Jason Owens flagged down an officer and said he'd been robbed by a gunman around 4 p.m. in the 1400 block of Vine Street, in Over-The-Rhine.

When police asked Owens what the gunman stole, he told them the robber took a bag of pot valued at $80.

Officers arrested 18-year-old Dorvas Dodds and charged him with aggravated robbery.

Police did not say whether they recovered the stolen marijuana.

Authorities charged Owens with drug possession on Tuesday afternoon, despite an earlier claim that he would not likely face charges due to Fifth Amendment issues.

Investigators said Owens had four open warrants, including two for drug possession, so they took him into custody.

NewsHawk: User: 420 Magazine - Cannabis Culture News & Reviews
Source: officer.com
Author: TRAVIS GETTYS
Copyright: 2010 WLWT.com
Website: Ohio Man Tells Police His Bag of Pot Was Stolen: Top News Stories at Officer.com

As I am in California where medical marijuana is legal if my pot were stolen I would report my medical marijuana stolen and expect the police to find and return it to me.

This guy is just too stupid to have a bag of pot. I'd write-off the bag knowing I had warrants out.

Dumb-asses like him give the rest of us a bad name! :rofl:

:peace:

As I am in California where medical marijuana is legal if my pot were stolen I would report my medical marijuana stolen and expect the police to find and return it to me.

disappointment = unrealized expectations...:goodluck:

This guy is just too stupid to have a bag of pot. I'd write-off the bag knowing I had warrants out.

Dumb-asses like him give the rest of us a bad name! :rofl:

:peace:

And we certainly don't need any help in that area..lol :roorrip:

Looks like Ohio ain't doin' good in the ganja world. Another article spins a story of a guy that committed suicide because of drug charges, and this one of a guy that was just plain stupid. (It does surprise me, though, that the cops actually pursued the robber instead of blowing him off and nabbing him for drug charges.) Others in the past do everything but show pictures of cops posing with seized plants like they're trophy bucks.

We've had a medical bill in the past, but I don't think that it made it out of committee. And the people in my county are the last people in the world that would sign a petition giving any sort of leniency to "the devil's herb." I'm hoping that when neighboring states, like Pennsylvania and Indiana, pass medical legislation, people in my state will finally wake up or at least come out of the closet.

Back
Top Bottom