Old school newbie from California...Aloha!

EclipseFour20

Recently, I discovered certain body ailments and conditions were relieved by high grade strains of MMJ--without the bad side effects I experienced from certain pill combos.

My objective is to grow 3 types MMJ that will satisfy my medical needs: heavy analgesic with couch lock or "nighty-night", medium analgesic with an "up high", and a philosophical "solve world peace" cerebral high. I walk my talk, so in soil this morning goes 5 feminized G13 Haze seeds (Barney's Farm) to start my indoor organic soil scrog grow...after I clone these babies.

Lots to do--maybe I'll see buds by Christmas and maybe I won't...but I am comforted to know that I can accomplish this indoor organic grow because of the incredible brain power available on this forum!:cool:

Cheers!:rollit:

If you are an old school yank, then you gotta remember this little ditty--:thedoubletake:
...panama red, panama red...he'll steal your women, then he'll rob your head...panama red, panama red...

Thanks everyone...
Don't think I'll be smoking come Christmas...but I'm thinking how pretty my scrog will be...and me probably singing "Oh Tannenbaum, Oh Tannenbaum".

By Christmas...better get a move on. Welcome BTW!

Recently, I discovered certain body ailments and conditions were relieved by high grade strains of MMJ--without the bad side effects I experienced from certain pill combos.

My objective is to grow 3 types MMJ that will satisfy my medical needs: heavy analgesic with couch lock or "nighty-night", medium analgesic with an "up high", and a philosophical "solve world peace" cerebral high. I walk my talk, so in soil this morning goes 5 feminized G13 Haze seeds (Barney's Farm) to start my indoor organic soil scrog grow...after I clone these babies.

Lots to do--maybe I'll see buds by Christmas and maybe I won't...but I am comforted to know that I can accomplish this indoor organic grow because of the incredible brain power available on this forum!:cool:

Cheers!:rollit:

If you are an old school yank, then you gotta remember this little ditty--:thedoubletake:
...panama red, panama red...he'll steal your women, then he'll rob your head...panama red, panama red...

High and welcome the forums. We're glad you're here and hope you'll post often. We'd like to hear more from you. I'll know you'll make a great addition to the community.

:rollit:

Back
Top Bottom