Opening the Gates

Babagadoush

Hello everybody!

I usually use marijuana for introspection, meditation, and creating a spirtual field around me, as i find it enhances all these. It also has turned me in the direction of the East and to India specifically, to learn and follow the teachings of the mystics and gurus who live in a higher state of consciousness then we are, even when high. Call it nirvana, bliss, or complete knowledge. Call them Saints, Masters, or Mystics. They are proof that it can be done naturally and we all have that capability. It is just that we as a people have been so dismantled, so disfunctionalized, so desensitized (from our spirit/soul) from what we were originally meant to be.
These drugs open the doorway... to the higher self, that supreme consciousness, we just have to go the rest of the way. Naturally. As of now, I keep opening the door, keep seeing the path, but I'm not going in. But... I am packing my bags.
Once I am through the doorway, I won't have any need for it anymore. Why would I want to come back to this world of illusion? I will be liberated, free, and in a garden that knows no autumn. I will have relized complete knowledge. The true way of the soul. We must go within ourselves to realize our true self and our way back to our true home.

May all of you find that peace! Rhada Soami!

There are thing that are known ..........and things that are unknown .......In between , there are doors. - J. Morrison

Babagadoush, ever read the book called , Be Here Now , by Babba Ram Dass ? It deals exactly with what you speak of. I especially like the way it's written.

TheLife said:
i too have experienced this.

and when i was welcomed into it..

i learned my faults and my gifts...

i got to experience this "Nirvana" it was like.. allmost a bright light.
and in this, i could manifest and create ANYTHING i wished.

I could become anyone.. I could Create the external world around me.
but yet.. this was all what was going on Inside of me...

my friends with me thought i died....

inside me i thought i was more awake than ever.. hahahaha

in nirvana.. i just couldnt stop laughing..

and there was a yellow/white light...
but the feeling of it.. the awareness of it..
everything about it... was everything there is to know.
it was beautiful. pure ecstasy of the soul.

i hope this is what the after life is like..
i hope so.

you just described a awesome astral travel experience...I hope you enjoyed every min of it. :)

Back
Top Bottom