Society Known As Stoners

exactly as you said, "usually" but if you look at the turmoil were in right now in society kids futures now arn't looking so bright...Arrogant little bastards lol I just hope when I have kids they turn out right ha ha ha:ganjamon:

Well, it's part our fault, we give our kids just about anything they ask for and it costs them nothing. They think it's they're right to have what ever they want. Problems stems from parents who give them what they want just to get them out of they're hair. We don't teach them values and work ethics.
If you want a cellphone go work for it. TV doesn't help either.

I have a friend that's a year older than me and his kids hate him. He called me to talk to them. They think he's and old idiot that knows nothing. Of course they don't remember that he's the one that has provided for them all they're lives. Now that he's old an needs rest and time for himself they think he's turning his back on them. I don't think they ever think about doing something for themselves. These children are all at least 21 years old.

My, My what a mess we have made.

Now that he's old an needs rest and time for himself they think he's turning his back on them. I don't think they ever think about doing something for themselves. These children are all at least 21 years old.

My, My what a mess we have made.

Ur right though alot of parents today dont teach they're kids any values. sounds like ur friend needs to roll a blunt get his kids together around the smoking circle and talk to them... I know they'll listen, everyone does when they're high lol

There's good and bad in every generation, young and old.

I was fortunate enough to have four kids who all did good and grew up responsibly. They are the pride of my life!

But some of my friends weren't as fortunate.

Over all, I think the younger generations are a lot smarter and more disciplined than they were in the sixties!

I do too.

We were a bunch of damned heathens back then.

What does it mean to be a stoner? well stoners are a unique group of people. Now i'm only 20 years old but thru my travles n exp. soo far ive come across a vase amount of people. people ranging from tattoo artist to teachers, from law enforcment to students n so forth. we are unique in our world smokers because only a select few of us have the ability to fuction greatly when were stoned. soo highly fuctional that not even family members or co-workers know that we smoke this peace giving plant. we are masters of hiding were high. we work high, we comunicate with each other high... shit we even make love high. (laughs) but we still get the job done n we get it done right... ( :roorrip: takin bong hit)

The point im trying to make is we are an underground group of individuals who saw past the bullshit the D.A.R.E. programs used to give to us back in school n expanded our minds to everything we come across in our lives. we think very rashanolly, we dont make hasty desisions, n if were in the right conversation most of us can solve political issues like legalizing marijuana.

We hide our true selfs from the world but come together at certin events and on websites such as this one... we are friendly people just trying to get others to open there eyes n see our way of life. our knowledge of the plant we smoke is unbeatable as u read this right now i can assure u some teacher is lighting up a joint, a judge is smokin a blunt and somewhere a son and his parents are hitting the bong together... thats just our way of life, its how we cope with all the fucked up troubles we encounter in this god forsaken world...

Some of us are trying to change the laws soo we can have the freedom that we should have to smoke in peace without worrying that some cop is going to pull us over... soo to those of u who are apart of this sociaty i say toke up!!! hit ur pipes, ur joints, ur blunts n ur bongs hit ur vaporizers if u got them because i salute u.. for u are the true stoners and masters of weed. never being asked the question "is that person high?" To all my fellow stoners i hope one day we can share a 420 session but till then take one hit for me...
just a stoner thought,
jeremy H. :ganjamon:

everything that you said is so right!..put perfectly..

To be completely honost, i would love to smoke a few bowls with some old timers, they have the best stories i ever heard lol,it was a blast listening to some stories my uncle used to tell me about when he went to Vietnam :grinjoint:

Back
Top Bottom