Opinions?

Ryan303

I see there is a bunch of people asking questions so I just thought I could get your guys opinions about my situation. I didn't smoke for a month and passed a drug test. Then the day after my drug test I started smoking again and I smoked for 35 days straight just 1 blunt a day between 2-3 people. Then I stopped smoking for 8 days and on the 9th day I took 8 hits out of a blunt. Smoked again the next night and took about 6 bowl hits. Then again the next night and took 6 bowl hits again. Now I have gone 7 days without smoking and plan on going 8 more days. And then the 16th day I get drug tested. I am 5' 7" 140 pounds with moderate metabolism. Do you guys think I will pass without doing anything? Also, since the last night I smoked I have ran 3 miles at the gym everyday and ate as little fat as possible and have drank at least 8 cups of water a day. I plan on doing this for the next 6 days as well and then just start eating fatty foods the 2 days before I get tested. How do you guys think I will do? Or should I invest in some sort of detox?

I know people smoke a lot and quit the before and drank a lot of water and passed. If your talking about a week you're good. Now they could cut your hair and find it, but most of the time they just give a urine test. This type of test is easy to pass.

Back
Top Bottom