Outdoor Mazar x Cannalope Haze [Bud Shots and Concentrates]

Hey whats up everyone!? Here are a few shots of my outdoor grow that I just finished. Dried 6 days and been curing now for about a month. The smoke :roorrip: is a sativa type buzz with an extremely sweet smell and taste :) Check it out! Plus theres a couple concentrates I made from trim at the end. Enjoy! :peace:

020120.JPG

03259.JPG

02974.JPG

02591.JPG

maze_haze_007.JPG

011282.JPG

010314.JPG

006387.JPG

005440.JPG

009324.JPG

Very nice!!! Might I ask what technique you used for the "peanut butter" type Concentrate? Because it looks Awesome

Very nice!!! Might I ask what technique you used for the "peanut butter" type Concentrate? Because it looks Awesome

Thanks maui. I made that from a BHO extraction I recently did. Here is a quick run thru on how I made it. I put my oil over a double boiler on a pyrex dish on low. Then stir til the oil starts to harden up. Take it off the boiler, let cool and scrape together. If you have any more questions feel free to ask.

Thanks junior. I wasnt really to comfortable on where they were going to be located. So I went with 30g plastic storage tubs with some fox farm soil. That way if there was an emergency or something came up I could move them. But fortunately nobody ripped them off and the grow turned out well.

JungleKidd, F*****g amazing job:headbanger:

If i were you I would be entering both Plant of the Month and Nug of the month, you are gurenteed to win at least one, id say both

nice /just bought 2 mazars bout 8 inch tall !! cant wait

Back
Top Bottom