Outdoor seed sprouters! What are you planning for next season?

Not sure yet, but sure of one thing. Going guerrilla for safety. Right now looking at strains for that. Will only be second grow so…

Going to put out 10-15 plants and visit extremely rarely. Playing a numbers game and seeing what happens. I live in hot wet springs and hot dry summers. Doesn’t everyone now. Have found some rocking spots within biking distance of my home that look great for exposure and stealth. Anyway, happy new year.

I just took down my first of seven outdoor girls this year and might grow her again next year if I like. My Afghan Kush x Black Domina smells just wonderful and might be the Indica I’m looking for. Although I actually have thought of next year‘s grow already and I’m liking a lot of what I’ve grown this year. Also have a Cinderella 99/Do-Si-Dos/Northern Lights plant that is also nearly done and looking frosty as hell. If I like all these Canuk Seeds, I’ll probably grow outside next year as well. So my potential plants I’m thinking of, minus the above mention plants.

Blackberry Moonrocks - Anesia Seeds
Slurricane - Anesia Seeds
Cookie Monster - Garden of Green
Killer A5 Haze - Ace Seeds

The last one might be pushing it in southern Ontario, especially if I get the longer flowering phenotype. Still I fucking love this strain, even after screwing up my tent grow of her.
Ace has some awesome strains I’m going to be starting a Golden Tiger in my tent as soon as I get all my supplies. CL🍀

I grow outdoors as well but I’m also buying a tent and light. I’m going to start growing in February then move it outdoors
@CaptainLucky , interesting time table for starting your garden, what month do you expect to go outdoor with those ladies?
Reason for asking, I usually start mid March and by mid April I go outdoor with them and harvest 22 weeks later.
I'm in south Alabama. Roll Tide.

I am going with a couple of different autos - Super Stinky and Super Lemon Haze. Then I will do about 4 photos - Brian, Brian+Blue cheese, Brian+Peyote.
I am also going to try to flip some using STS and see if I can get some femenized seeds.
Can hardly wait for Spring!!! :yahoo:

@CaptainLucky , interesting time table for starting your garden, what month do you expect to go outdoor with those ladies?
Reason for asking, I usually start mid March and by mid April I go outdoor with them and harvest 22 weeks later.
I'm in south Alabama. Roll Tide.
I haven’t started yet but it’s going to be more of a wait n. see. I might just keep it in the tent and try for some clones outdoors. CL🍀

Back
Top Bottom