Outdoor seed sprouters! What are you planning for next season?

Plans may change, but I'm planning to grow a Cherry Bomb in the ground, a CBD Lemon auto, and a Gorilla or Blueberry auto in pots.
Not sure if I'll be growing a fourth plant or not. If I do it'll either be another auto, or I'll do light dep to get a photo to shift to flower earlier.

I’m definitely not doing auto’s but I’m thinking about a Acapulco Gold or Panama/Guatemala landrace Sativa.
😄 I have looked at both of those over the years, but looking at the harvest window for both deterred me since I grow outdoors. Both are beautiful strains. Classic, like those fat, spear-shaped buds of chocolate Thai in the 80s.

😄 I have looked at both of those over the years, but looking at the harvest window for both deterred me since I grow outdoors. Both are beautiful strains. Classic, like those fat, spear-shaped buds of chocolate Thai in the 80s.
I grow outdoors as well but I’m also buying a tent and light. I’m going to start growing in February then move it outdoors

I just took down my first of seven outdoor girls this year and might grow her again next year if I like. My Afghan Kush x Black Domina smells just wonderful and might be the Indica I’m looking for. Although I actually have thought of next year‘s grow already and I’m liking a lot of what I’ve grown this year. Also have a Cinderella 99/Do-Si-Dos/Northern Lights plant that is also nearly done and looking frosty as hell. If I like all these Canuk Seeds, I’ll probably grow outside next year as well. So my potential plants I’m thinking of, minus the above mention plants.

Blackberry Moonrocks - Anesia Seeds
Slurricane - Anesia Seeds
Cookie Monster - Garden of Green
Killer A5 Haze - Ace Seeds

The last one might be pushing it in southern Ontario, especially if I get the longer flowering phenotype. Still I fucking love this strain, even after screwing up my tent grow of her.

For the next season I must choose four seeds (I haven't decided yet) among the following varieties: Thai A5 Haze fem, Zamaldélica fem and New Caledonia Sativa by A.C.E.; King Congo, Zamalmystik (aka Zamalmística), Extreme Haze and Full Energy, by Tropical Seeds Company; and Original Haze, Original Haze x The Doors and Original Haze x Colombiana Dorada de Santa Marta by Mad Mac & Proseeds...

I just took down my first of seven outdoor girls this year and might grow her again next year if I like. My Afghan Kush x Black Domina smells just wonderful and might be the Indica I’m looking for. Although I actually have thought of next year‘s grow already and I’m liking a lot of what I’ve grown this year. Also have a Cinderella 99/Do-Si-Dos/Northern Lights plant that is also nearly done and looking frosty as hell. If I like all these Canuk Seeds, I’ll probably grow outside next year as well. So my potential plants I’m thinking of, minus the above mention plants.

The last one might be pushing it in southern Ontario, especially if I get the longer flowering phenotype. Still I fucking love this strain, even after screwing up my tent grow of her.

I had the luck and privilege that Luís "Dubi" called me to test the Green Haze 19 A5 in a continental inland climate before its commercial launch, and of course it was a complete "sativón", as we say here... One of my favorite sativas, along with Destroyer (Cannabiogen) and King Congo (Tropical Seeds Company)... This next year I'm putting a Thai A5 Haze by A.C.E. sure...

I grew a Temple Kush over the summer outdoors and finished it in my new 4’X4’ tent with my new @MedicGrow Fold-6 light. It was a freebie and regular seed but I thought I’d check it out. It’s potent as hell and a long couch lock if you like that which I don’t. lol CL🍀

For the next season I must choose four seeds (I haven't decided yet) among the following varieties: Thai A5 Haze fem, Zamaldélica fem and New Caledonia Sativa by A.C.E.; King Congo, Zamalmystik (aka Zamalmística), Extreme Haze and Full Energy, by Tropical Seeds Company; and Original Haze, Original Haze x The Doors and Original Haze x Colombiana Dorada de Santa Marta by Mad Mac & Proseeds...
All sound like great choices I’m gonna try Golden Tiger for my next and first indoors grow. CL🍀

I had the luck and privilege that Luís "Dubi" called me to test the Green Haze 19 A5 in a continental inland climate before its commercial launch, and of course it was a complete "sativón", as we say here... One of my favorite sativas, along with Destroyer (Cannabiogen) and King Congo (Tropical Seeds Company)... This next year I'm putting a Thai A5 Haze by A.C.E. sure...
👍

Can I ask how you screwed up your Killer A5 so maybe I won’t F-up my Golden Tiger? I love a good Sativa ain’t nothing better for wake n bake. CL🍀

I have kicked off this year's outdoor grow using seeds I made last year. All sired from the pollen of an African Mulanje sativa I grew. My plants I am growing outdoors this year will be the following;
Mulanje x Mango Sherbert
Mulanje x Purple Honduras/Panama
Mulanje x (Malawi/Ethiopian x Mulanje
)

I have kicked off this year's outdoor grow using seeds I made last year. All sired from the pollen of an African Mulanje sativa I grew. My plants I am growing outdoors this year will be the following;
Mulanje x Mango Sherbert
Mulanje x Purple Honduras/Panama
Mulanje x (Malawi/Ethiopian x Mulanje
)
Sounds great, I would love to sample some of each. CL🍀

Can I ask how you screwed up your Killer A5 so maybe I won’t F-up my Golden Tiger? I love a good Sativa ain’t nothing better for wake n bake. CL🍀

It was sadly more of a mindful blunder as I was in a I guess depressed state. Got fired at my pot shop job because they weren’t paying me the proper pay and asked why. The whole entire store staff including my 2 store managers left within’ 2 months, and then I lost my oldest dog 2 months later. He was the white by in my avatar, newer guy lost without his big brother but becomes a big brother himself in 4.5 weeks:green_heart:Plus I think I just let my tent humidity drop way too low, but Golden Tiger thankfully handled it better then KA5, but my sugar leaves went to a dried crisp. The GT plant really only needs water and some PK booster and you’re good. She’s my go too in the afternoon for my dog walks, and she is a snacky son of a bitch. Can’t wait to grow the GT X Panama from Ace Seeds for my next tent grow

Back
Top Bottom