Ozzie coastal buds

TimmyTT

420 Member
Hi All, long time reading first time posting.

i am a Sydneyite looking for some feedback on my 1st grow. It’s from donated seeds of unknow origin.

I am worried it’s a hermi as I found two branches with seed pods on them about a month ago. I have removed them and no more have shown up.

my questions are:
1) is it a hermi?
2) is it healthy
3) how long (approx) until it’s ready to harvest.

Thanks

FAA23AA8-8D07-420A-B34B-7F5C4338795F.jpeg

CED0DB2F-5994-4E70-A461-4FE3326737E2.jpeg

24207E3E-C1D6-4A12-AC73-721863AA65AC.jpeg

Hey TimmyTT,

Looks good to me, she is a leggy beast tho. Yeah I kinda prefer my chicks to not have a 5 o’clock shadow if you know what I mean. But yeah she looks good just keep an eye out for more seed pods going forward. As far as when she’s ready, not until the large majority of those fresh fluffy light colored pistils turn to a darker color and crinkle up, once that happens give her another week or two and check in here again.

Most here use a $8 jewelers loupe, $12 pocket microscope or 35ish usb mini microscope to check the trichs on the calyxes. (Prices quoted on US greenbacks so yeah dunno about costs in Sidney) As the plant matures the trichs go from clear to cloudy to amber. Also it’s best if you put questions on the faq page so many more peeps will reply

Hey TimmyTT,

Looks good to me, she is a leggy beast tho. Yeah I kinda prefer my chicks to not have a 5 o’clock shadow if you know what I mean. But yeah she looks good just keep an eye out for more seed pods going forward. As far as when she’s ready, not until the large majority of those fresh fluffy light colored pistils turn to a darker color and crinkle up, once that happens give her another week or two and check in here again.

Most here use a $8 jewelers loupe, $12 pocket microscope or 35ish usb mini microscope to check the trichs on the calyxes. (Prices quoted on US greenbacks so yeah dunno about costs in Sidney) As the plant matures the trichs go from clear to cloudy to amber. Also it’s best if you put questions on the faq page so many more peeps will reply
Thanks for the heads up

Back
Top Bottom