Paging Dr Greenthumb: Deficiency issue

Cannbidoscar

I've got a gelato auto in a little hempy at day 24. Been feeding Coco A+B as usual, had some rhizotonic early. Had what I though to be an Iron Def and after flushing and pH 5.5 nutes it's gotten worse. I initially thought it was calmag but feeding it didn't help. Any suggestions?

IMG_20190927_122648359.jpgIMG_20190927_122629172.jpg

I've got a gelato auto in a little hempy at day 24. Been feeding Coco A+B as usual, had some rhizotonic early. Had what I though to be an Iron Def and after flushing and pH 5.5 nutes it's gotten worse. I initially thought it was calmag but feeding it didn't help. Any suggestions?

IMG_20190927_122648359.jpgIMG_20190927_122629172.jpg
I agree with the potassium deficiency diagnosis and although I agree that you should probably try to center your pH in at around 5.8, occasional excursions down to 5.5 are not going to cause this. The words that stand out to me is "as usual." This is not a usual situation, you have just entered into bloom mode. A+B should have required some sort of adjustment, and I wager it will be to add more P, K and Calcium into the mix. Check your assumptions... one of them is wrong.

I just switched to Mega Crop, a one part dry synthetic fertilizer for use throughout your grow. Several members here have grown crops with it, enjoying great success.

I've only got 70x70x160 space so I can't really go for soil, using the baby hempys to save some space lol I have a Gorilla Glue right next to it doing fine.

I'm using Mega Crop in coco/perlite. So far, so good!

Thanks Em!

I switching from Canna for my next grow. It's a 2 part formula supposed to used 1:1 throughout cycle. I'd be much more comfortable with a separate grow and bloom. Did everything advised and still progressively worsening. Pretty uncommon but maybe I have a severe zinc deficiency? More pics.
IMG_20190928_153405967.jpgIMG_20190928_153401512.jpg

The words that stand out to me is "as usual." This is not a usual situation, you have just entered into bloom mode. A+B should have required some sort of adjustment, and I wager it will be to add more P, K and Calcium into the mix. Check your assumptions... one of them is wrong.
Did you add more A+B as suggested? How much and how often are you feeding? I just noticed your journal links says 1gal hempy. Are these the pics of the 1gal pot? Maybe they just need uppotting. Not good to do now with an auto but you may have your roots all bound up in there.

Back
Top Bottom