Perfect Sun 1000 Basement Grow 2.0 Purple Rain Edition

Nice mate be good to compare grows.mine are all autos growing very fast under perfectsun goliath.here a few pics;)
20161114_175913.JPG
20161115_122703.JPG
20161115_122735.JPG
happy growing mate;)

Things are going pretty well. well I'm now positive that something is wrong with my rockwool. All seeds I put in the rockwool are growing very slowly if at all. the Black Berries and C4. The Cream mandarins were planted a week later and have already surpassed the c4 and Black berries in growth. Had 2 c4's that never showed thier head so I replaced them with 2 Devils Cream. I also added another Red Poison which has popped and shown its head forgot to get a pic of it. The Big Bag and Red Leciester are growing Fast as hell. Both plants put on about 3 inches of growth this week After feeding them some Sensi Grow. They are now ready for the Dark closet.

Not sure whats going on with the Red Poison the buds dont seem to be filling out. I've been feeding them Tiger Bloom but the buds arent thick at all and dont seem to be swelling. Any suggestions?

I had problems with rockwoll I was overwatering my RDWC drip system and algae formed cause the rockwoll was to saturated and light exposure and eventually lead to root rot which I fixed with subculture B and M

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I had problems with rockwoll I was overwatering my RDWC drip system and algae formed cause the rockwoll was to saturated and light exposure and eventually lead to root rot which I fixed with subculture B and M

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

thanks for the reply these are new cubes so no fungus should be on them but something is definetly wrong with them. all seeds without rockwool are thriving

Back
Top Bottom