CoopExquisite's Blueberry, Syrup & Red Poison Grow Journal 2017 2.0

re: CoopExquisite's Blueberry, Syrup & Red Poison Grow Journal 2017 2.0

I've got 1 photo in with my 13 autos it will veg for 12 weeks when flower in scrog should be huge

Hey Auto, do you prefer 18/6 or 20/4? Is there a benefit to 2 extra hours of light?

And she's gonna be nice with a 3 month veg! My lady that's nearing harvest was only vegged for 35 days. As it was my first, I didn't know what to expect and didn't want to outgrow the tent, so it will be nice to see the difference in size when I let this one veg for 8ish weeks. And I know every strain/seed has it's own traits, but generally I would expect to yield almost twice as much.

Hey Auto, do you prefer 18/6 or 20/4? Is there a benefit to 2 extra hours of light?

And she's gonna be nice with a 3 month veg! My lady that's nearing harvest was only vegged for 35 days. As it was my first, I didn't know what to expect and didn't want to outgrow the tent, so it will be nice to see the difference in size when I let this one veg for 8ish weeks. And I know every strain/seed has it's own traits, but generally I would expect to yield almost twice as much.
20/4

Tent is still occupied by Mary Jane Doe so Blu is still in the veg tray but growing nicely. Hopefully not too much longer. She is 16 days old.

20170714_103158.jpg

And it looks like we have 2 more ladies joining the party. I decided to throw my 2 clones outside. Never had a plan for them except to maybe make seeds, and if thats still the case I'll just take clones of the clones, and flower em small solely for seed production and salvage whatever I get for smoke or butter.

Girls enjoying sunshine for the first time :) Everyone say hi to Tia and Tamara.

20170712_134657.jpg

Started with 3gal pots, then decided to use 2gal instead and save my 3gal ones for the tent since I'll be torturing 3 plants in there. Can't go wrong with that coco coir. So 1 pot is all coco, and the other is coco/miracle gro (I know, no one uses it).

20170712_134719.jpg

Didn't water them till runoff most times so the roots stayed neatly inside the pots. Not bad if you ask me. Tia is 49 days old.

20170712_141256.jpg

And Tamara is 42 days old.

20170712_141506.jpg

All settled into their new homes. Enjoy the outside ladies :)

Tia was topped at day 31. Tamara is just undergoing some training, kind of like half of a manifold. Training her horizontally.

20170712_141936.jpg

Noob question here: Isn't that too much water for such a small plant in a big pot like that? Or am I missing something?

By the way, I like the names of your plants! :thumb:

Totally legit question. And I would say yes that's too much water for the stage shes in, but I didn't water the whole pot, just the area in the middle. The outer edge of the medium is dry. Just wanted a nice area for the roots to stretch into. Only ended up being about 1-2 quarts of water.

Thanks! Decided to name my ladies based on their strain, as if you couldn't tell :laughtwo:

Man, how did I miss this!!

I have a Blueberry photo I'd like to pop someday soon.

Man, how did I miss this!!

I have a Blueberry photo I'd like to pop someday soon.

Blueberry was the very first seed I purchased! The past 3 months have all been in preparation of this seed! Hopefully Blueberry and Red Poison have some colorful phonemes and end up looking like the stock photos. I'll be a little disappointed if they don't get these colors though even though I know it shouldn't effect the smoke. I still want some pretty ass colorful buds ;)

Stock BB pic

blueberry-marijuana-seeds.jpg

Stock RP pic

red-poison-feminized.jpg

Lets start with the ladies outside. Meet Juanita. She was gifted to me about a week ago. I will start her age from when i received her so she was 7 days old at transplant to a 2gal pot.

20170724_102403.jpg

20170724_102358.jpg

20170724_103132.jpg

Tia in the middle and Tamara on the right have both just been growing daily. Tia is 60 and has small fan leaves mostly with only 3 fingers, but the newer leaves have 5. Tamara is 53 has some funky single finger leaves.

20170724_102604.jpg

Now the ladies inside the tent. Blu is 28 and looks like she's hungry. Time to increase the nutes. I've decided to allow the leaves to fall off naturally. I believe this may be better for the girls. Why? I'm glad you asked. The plant is canabalizing herself because she isn't getting what she needs from her feedings, so she uses her older self to feed the newer growth. Basically telling me that there are not enough nutrients in the soil. Make sense or am I crazy?

Impressed with the node spacing. I think I'll grow indica dominant strains. This compact structure is impressive. Curious to see how the autos do.

20170724_003410.jpg

Mrs. Buttersworth sprouted at day 3 and is 9 days old all moved in and getting settled.

20170724_003425.jpg

Donna finally decided to show her face at day 5 and is also 9 days old. I had to manually remove the shell by hand, but she handled it like a champ. Small little purchasing screw up, so a little delay in getting the coco for the transplant.

20170724_003238.jpg

Just waiting on the mailman to put her in a new home. Patiently waiting to see how the tent looks in a few weeks.

20170724_103815.jpg

Looks great!!! I would love to try an outdoor grow in the future.

Figured why not. Not like I had plans for those clones anyway so lets throw em outside and see what happens. I'm expecting stress seeds though. There's a flood light that shines on the girls all night. Worst case, I get seeds that I can grow later. The smoke from this strain is great! I am worried about pests though. Some heavy vegetation behind my place.

How's the grow, bro?
Thanks for checking in Vex. Was out of town for 10 days and luckily everyone survived without me!

Heres what the tent is looking like as of 8/14/2017. The 2 autos are starting to flower so they will begin flowering nutes during the next feeding.

20170814_084142.jpg

Mrs. Buttersworth started flowering while I was away. She is 28 days old.

20170814_011201.jpg

Donna is also starting to flower, but slightly behind Mrs. B. Donna is also 28 days old, but got transplanted into the tent 4 days later.

20170814_011432.jpg

Blu is getting bushy. No trimming yet but training her to make a circle around the pot. You can see her turning to the left. Blue is 47 days old.

20170814_011539.jpg

And outside we have Tia, Tamara, and Juanita. Unfortunately I had to trash all 3 of these ladies. Circumstances made it too much of a challenge to have these girls. I cried a little...and Juanita had a bad case of spidermites anyway. It was only a matter of time before Tia and Tamera got infested as well since they were all next to each other.

20170815_122719.jpg

20170815_122724.jpg

20170815_122732.jpg

Back
Top Bottom