Netstatmen's Soil Auto Red Poison LED Grow Light Journal - 2013

hi there mate, it is under a 18/6 schedule, i am using professional mix Soil with perlite and wood, i feed it every time it is dry, maybe once or twice a week, i only water until it is almost all dry, i used only water since they are 2 weeks old (today is the 14th day since sprout actually)

just 10 minutes ago i watered with Foxfarm Grow Big for first time, i added 1 teaspoon in 1 gal of water, pH at 6.8 when i watered.

i am most concerned for the purple one, seems she is a bit small for her age

thank you for your reply!

It's normal, some strains grow faster than others, I have 2 plants sprouted the same day right now, one is a full node ahead of the other. I'm subbed as well, and it seems you have plenty of help here my friend!
i'll keep that in mind mate thanks! so i have a new concern; this are pics that i just took from the two seedlings, planted the same day, fed the same, etc, etc.

is it normal that one of them already has 4 leafs and the purplish one has still just 2?

2013-11-02_16_25_39.jpg
2013-11-02_16_26_00.jpg

danklover79 thanks for stopping by mate, so what do you think about my latest photos? the leaves are kind of dark colour or something, by the way both of them are the same strain:

2013-11-09_16_47_07.jpg

I wouldn't worry about the dark color much, and sometimes plants of the same strain will surpass each other as well, just stay calm and don't over think it.
Agreed, Also is there anyone that could answer his termite Question:
just noticed that there is termite in a wall in the same room that my grow tent is. can termite eat my plants?
Subbed

DAY 15

hello everyone, thanks for subbing, i really appreciate your comments, they really help and bring peace of mind :)
today my two girls seem to be enjoying their first watering with FoxFarm Grow Big, i can see the difference right away (specially in the Red Poison #2)

also can anyone tell me why are their leaves like a little brown on the edges in Red Poison #1?

Red Poison #1
2013-11-10_17_15_50.jpg
2013-11-10_17_16_36.jpg

Red Poison #2
2013-11-10_17_18_06.jpg

hello mate, i only water them with bottled purified water, never tap water. they are two weeks old now, and i never nuted them untill now. do you think they are smaller than they should be? or 2 weeks old is too early to nute them?

thanks for the advice
cheers! :)

do you think i should use pH down to level it in 6.5 when feeding nutes? or plain water in 6.5? cause the Bottled water's pH is 7.

i read somewhere that in Soil mediums is not necessary to lower pH of plain water as long as it is in the 6.5 - 7 pH range, because the microorganisms living in soil mixtures act as catalysts and regulate pH levels. so adding unnecessary fluids would only result in electrode and salts saturation to the water, so that is why i didn't do it hehe

will be waiting for your reply then mate, or i will be lost :D

hello mate, i only water them with bottled purified water, never tap water. they are two weeks old now, and i never nuted them untill now. do you think they are smaller than they should be? or 2 weeks old is too early to nute them?

thanks for the advice
cheers! :)
I do not do auto's,or seeds very often so I don't know about size/week.As far as nutrient's,need to know whats is in mix.Yes,I would lower to 6.2 to 6.5 if it a soil mix.If it's soiless mix,I would go 5.5to5.8.

thank you very much Jimmy6000, your advice has been huge help here, i checked and my soil pH is 7, so i will feed them 5.5ph'd water to try to lower ph level and will check ph of the run off. what pH should it be?

almost forgot: i filled like 6 containers (4 lt. each) with tap water and will let them sit for two days for the chlorine to evaporate. i am planing on using this water from now on, because one of my newbie mistakes was planting in 20 gal pots (they are way too big, lesson learned) and need to buy more bottled water for these two plants than for my entire family! lol :ganjamon:

cheers mate :grinjoint:

subscribed. you want pH 5.8 for hydroponic and soiless (peat moss and coco coir) and pH6.5 for soil. I would not add any nutrients to your plants until your plants are 4-5 inches tall and have 5 nodes of growth. the brown tips on your plants appears to be nutrient burn.

here is a nutrient availability chart

pH_chart7.jpg

Back
Top Bottom