Pest prevention schedule?

seekingwordsofwisdom

Good morning all! Hope everyone had a lovely Thanksgiving. Received a few seeds the other day, super stoked. Gonna start the soak here in a few and then later tonight will be placing them in solo cups with perlite topped with a bit of coco. But all of that is besides the point as to why I'm here. My question for all of you experienced growers is what do you do as a preventative for pests? I purchased some neem oil so figure that will be my go to. When should I start that? Would I just mix it up with soap and water and spray on plants weekly until the flip? I'll be growing in perlite hempy's if that matters. Any tips and suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks so much!

Once a week with a light soap water spray, is not a bad idea, but use the neem if you see a buggy crawling around.

Thanks AB! So once I week I should spray down the girls with the neem/soap/water combo, correct? How old should they be before I start? Thanks again lady, I sure appreciate all the help you've provided me!

Back
Top Bottom