PH down for seedlings

KillAton

I forgot to bring the PH down in my rockwool cubes before I started my seeds. Can I resoak them with PH down? Or will the seedlings be ok? Their about 1 inch tall 2 days after cracking open, with leaves on them. Am I at risk of killing them? They will be transferred into a ebb n flow system.

Dude don't soak the rockwool in straight pH down. You can add diluted pH's solution to the cube once it dries up a bit.

I forgot to bring the PH down in my rockwool cubes before I started my seeds. Can I resoak them with PH down? Or will the seedlings be ok? Their about 1 inch tall 2 days after cracking open, with leaves on them. Am I at risk of killing them? They will be transferred into a ebb n flow system.

Dude don't soak the rockwool in straight pH down. You can add diluted pH's solution to the cube once it dries up a bit.
Laugh Out Loud! I know better than that. Sorry I thought I edited it before I posted. How do I check the level than? With one of those expensive digital meters? Or can I somehow use my fish tank tester(strips)?

Back
Top Bottom