PH Perfect Nutrients: Do I need to pH balance water anymore?

onewarmguy

Hey all, I'm going to be using Ph Perfect from Advanced Nutrients to keep the girls growing like the weeds they are this year. Ph Perfect claims that because of the chelated nutrients they use, I no longer need to get my water down to a 6.5 Ph to promote nutrient absorption. Would this mean that I don't need to PH balance water at all?
I've got to admit it'd make my grow a lot easier; adjusting the Ph of all the water I use gets to be a real PITA. Thoughts? Comments? Hopes and Dreams?

It always amazes me how many people will spend 3 tons of hard earned money on some high tech nutes, but then they can not bring themselves to follow the recommendations or feeding charts that come with them. Either trust the line you are buying into or go somewhere else for your nutes. You got to trust someone, but if you are prone to believing people on the internet over the manufacturer's recommendations, my words here are not going to matter either. :peace: :love:

They say you can disregard ph and it will still work. I ran ph perfect for 2 years running multiple strains and if you go much over 6.5 your on thin ice. A lot of used AN early on but I don’t know of any that stayed with it.

Here is their claim... and it is pretty impressive. All you have to do is be in this range:
figure2.jpg

That’s my thoughts exactly, but stop and think of all the growers in North America that don’t have access to hands on knowledge of a lot of these products. They just buy it because High Times promotes it.

That’s my thoughts exactly, but stop and think of all the growers in North America that don’t have access to hands on knowledge of a lot of these products. They just buy it because High Times promotes it.
That only works so far, and then word of mouth takes over. If the stuff is crap, word would have gotten around. It just takes a group of grow shop owners demanding their money back and the company would quickly fold.

Back
Top Bottom