Philips CMH/CDM/LEC 315W 930 Agro: I need help!

Tracker06

420 Member
Currently I am using 400W HSP in a 0.80 x 0.80 x 1.60 m (approx. 2.6 x 2.6 x 5 ft) tent.
But I want to switch to CMH/CDM/LEC.

After a lot of reading, I decided to start with a Philips 315W 930 Agro for veg. and flower.

But I need help to find the right one.

Suppliers simply use the same terms for different types of lamps, see the list.
But usually they don't show pictures of the box or the type printed on the bulb.

How can I be sure I'm buying the right one?
Can someone explain what to look for?

As far as I understand the box and Bulb should both state "Greenpower" and "CDM-TP", see image. Is this correct?

Thanks,
Tracker06

List.JPG

Picture found on internet
picture.JPG

:welcome: @Tracker06 i am not too sure. Perhaphs someone else might. However, you can always give philips support line a call and they can explain it better.

Currently I am using 400W HSP in a 0.80 x 0.80 x 1.60 m (approx. 2.6 x 2.6 x 5 ft) tent.
But I want to switch to CMH/CDM/LEC.

After a lot of reading, I decided to start with a Philips 315W 930 Agro for veg. and flower.

But I need help to find the right one.

Suppliers simply use the same terms for different types of lamps, see the list.
But usually they don't show pictures of the box or the type printed on the bulb.

How can I be sure I'm buying the right one?
Can someone explain what to look for?

As far as I understand the box and Bulb should both state "Greenpower" and "CDM-TP", see image. Is this correct?

Thanks,
Tracker06

List.JPG

Picture found on internet
picture.JPG
I use a 315cmh and I use the 3100k Philip's bulb for veg and flower with no problem
U could get a 4000k bulb for veg and a 3000 or 3100k for flower
But I see no real need as I have had good success with the 3100k bulb for both
Ie green power elite agro 315w/ 930 3100k is what I use

i got the k6500 120w and it does a wonderfull job from seedling all the way to veg-day1

Back
Top Bottom