Photo Gallery Updates

Interesting. I hardly ever remember to look at my 'profile' page but checked it earlier. How did you get the "Happy New Year" card or greeting onto your Profile page? You would have had to link it but that graphic is stored somewhere or somehow on the 420.com server by the looks of it.

Hello.

I've been trying to upload 420-related photos to the gallery while using attachments for non-420-related photos. However, I don't know what you want me to do if I want to post a non-420 photo on someone's profile page since attaching a photo is not an option.

Please advise.

Non-420 Photos on Profiles.jpg
The only place off topic photos go are in the off topic forums.

Interesting. I hardly ever remember to look at my 'profile' page but checked it earlier. How did you get the "Happy New Year" card or greeting onto your Profile page? You would have had to link it but that graphic is stored somewhere or somehow on the 420.com server by the looks of it.

Before the new photo posting rules were cleaned up, I uploaded my greetings to the off-topic section since they weren't attachable on profile posts. However, now, the profile post also doesn't give the option of uploading a non-420-related photo to the off-topic gallery. So, that's why I wanted to know what to do.

Before the new photo posting rules were cleaned up, I uploaded my greetings to the off-topic section since they weren't attachable on profile posts. However, now, the profile post also doesn't give the option of uploading a non-420-related photo to the off-topic gallery. So, that's why I wanted to know what to do.
Can't you just keep it 420 related and use the gallery?

I don't understand, what is the problem?

Can't you just keep it 420 related and use the gallery?

I don't understand, what is the problem?

I like to leave greetings for members on their profile page like these ones. I wanted to post one on TwelveCoffee's profile page because he and his partner just had a baby.

I do try to find these types of greetings with cannabis in them but they're few and far between. If I had any sort of graphic design skills, I could create my own but I'm not that talented.

In 2021 and 2022, I put birthday greetings on the profile pages of any active member. I haven't gotten back to it this year yet as I've been busy. But, people seem to like my greetings.

Here are a couple of the 420-related graphics I've posted on profile pages:

Cannabis Pic on Cake.jpg

Weed Birthday Cake.png

Merry Christmas Snowmen.jpg

Happy Danksgiving.jpeg

Happy 420.jpeg

Please use "Attachments" for all non-420 related photos; like cars, landscapes and offtopic memes and keep them restricted to the Off Topic Forums.
I don't know how to do this, or where is off topic download. I looked and am stumped

I don't know how to do this, or where is off topic download. I looked and am stumped
Down at the bottom of the forum page, in off-topic forums
Most start a thread in miscellaneous, attachments= attach photo bottom left of comment box

Hi dynamo.

I gave these instructions to Stunger yesterday:

Landscape Icon for Posting Non-420 Pics.jpg

Upload or Insert Link for Non-420 Pics.jpg

Click the landscape icon from first pic and then choose whether you're uploading something or providing a link in the second and you're good to go.

Back
Top Bottom